Nightmares

Lucy's Pov
As Natsu held me tightly I couldn't help but feel happiness. I'm so happy that I could help him finally. We finally Stopped hugging. I then looked at Natsu in the eyes.

"Natsu"

"Yeah Lucy ?"

"Do you want to stay over ?, you can invite happy if you want too." I smiled

"Sure But happy's at a job so it will only be me." He said in soft voice.

He must be very sad, I hope I will be able to help him soon I don't like seeing him all sad and scared like this.

"Lucy?"

"Yeah Natsu ?"

"Can I sleep next to you ?" He asked shyly. He was blushing so hard I giggled at his expression.

"Yeah sure" I answered

"I'm going to take a quick shower, I will be back. You can lay down and wait until I come out so you can take a shower." I said while smiling.

"Ok thanks Luce" he smiled a weak smile.

"I see your using that nickname." I grinned.

"Oh sorry, do you mind ?" He asked

"Not at all, well I'll be right back"

"Ok"

Natsu's Pov

Lucy went into the shower as I lay there in the soft pink and white bed. I'm Afraid of hurting Lucy. I really don't want to.

Last time was too close. I can't ever forgive myself if I hurt Luce.

~Flash Back~
I ran to her and grabbed her by the hair and picked her up by the arm.

"Natsu Stop Please !!" She cried and screamed.

Stop it......

My dark self was about to grab her neck.

~End Of Flashback~

"I'm almost done!" I hear Lucy's voice through the bathroom door.

"Alright !" I tell back

I then lay down on the bed as I think of all this happened.

"Wow..." I whisper. I suddenly hear the bathroom door open. I then hear Lucy walk out with her hair wrapped in the pink towel and a white tank top with pink short shorts.

I blush at the sight.

"Your turn Natsu." I turned and went into the shower. I then stripped down and took off my clothes. I then got into the shower as I turned it on hot water.

I stood in front of the shower head as I closed my eyes and felt the hot water hit my head and hair and go down my neck and body.

I stood there for a while. I stood thinking about many things. The main thing was E.N.D.

I then put some soap on and started running my body with it as it left bubbles on my stomach and neck.

I then rubbed my collar bones making it to the back of my neck. It felt nice. It was the first calming thing that I actually had today. I finally rinsed and got out of the shower as I saw the black towel Lucy left for me.

I dried my body then my hair. I then put my underwear on and put on some sweats with a white T-Shirt on.

I then came out of the bathroom to see Lucy looking at me as she herd me open the bathroom door. She seemed to be laying down too.

"Should I go to the couch?" I asked her

"yeah sure ill grab you some blankets." She smiled. She then walked away to the closet as I laid in the couch.

"Here you go." She handed me pink and white sheets with a white pillow. I grabbed them and laid them down.

"Thank you Luce" I smiled a small smile.

"No problem"

"Good night Natsu"

"Good night" she walked to her bed then fell asleep.

The lights laid off as I drifted into sleep.

~few minutes later~

I woke up to a scream as I woke up Luce was....

She was .....

Dead. Blood everywhere as I saw and noticed it was me. I looked into the mirror as I saw myself smiling.

I looked at my hands and back at Lucy as her eyes were open and so was her mouth she was dead as her heart was ripped out of her chest.

"LUCY!!! NO WHAT THE HELL !! Lucy...." I went up to the life less body as I picked her up and held her.

You killed her

You killed her you killed her.

"I killed her !"

"Natsu....Natsu....NATSU!!"

I then woke up to Lucy Shaking me. I looked at her. I then hugged her as she felt surprised over it. She then hugged me as she felt my tears hit her shoulder.

"it's ok Natsu...it was only a night mare."

"Thank god..." I said in between sobs.

"Natsu would you want to sleep with me tonight" she asked me

"Yes" I said while blushing as I wiped away my tears.

We walked to her bed as we laid down.
"Lucy..."

"Yeah Natsu?"

"Can I stay with you for a little while ?"

"Yes of course you can."

" Thank you"

We were looking into each other's eyes as we were laying down side by side.

"Luce...." I looked at her.

"Yes Natsu ?" She looked at me.

"I love you...." As I said those words I kissed her lips and her forehead. When we parted I looked at her as she stayed crimson red.

"I'm sorry Lucy did I make you feel uncomfortable?!" I asked her I feel so stupid.

"Of course not" she told me as she giggled.

"But I kis-" before I could finish she kissed me softly. We then parted.

"I love you too, you idiot." She smiled, I then smiled. We finally drifted asleep.

~Next morning~

Lucy's Pov

I woke up first the next morning, I smiled as I saw Natsu next to me he looked so adorable sleeping. I hope he could tell me about his night mare later.

 I hope he could tell me about his night mare later