Its Not Over Yet, It Has Just Begun....

Natsu's Pov

Zeref ? What the hell is he doing here?

"Hello Little brother" he smiled softly.

"Little brother!? What are you talking about ?!" I asked in the most confused way.

"I forgot to tell you Natsu......"

"Tell me what ?"

"I am your older brother Zeref."

"Shut the hell up with those lies!"

"It's true, when I was younger mother and father had you. You were a amazing little brother. You were always happy but then a horrible incident happened." As he said those last few words Zeref cried.

"What do you mean ?" I asked in anger as frustration.

"I mean after that accident I made you again using my magic and I made you one of my demons. E.N.D." He said quietly.

"Wh...what?" I looked at him in shock.

"No I can't possibly be E.N.D!" I yelled

"I'm sorry but yes you are and that is also the reason why you do not have a dragons shield. You actually used to have a dark seal around your true form but for some reason I guess it's worn out now and it broke." He looked at me.

"What does that mean ?" I asked

"It means your emotion and actions will decide on how and when you will turn into E.N.D." He said softly

"Why?"

"I have to go now."

"Wait!" By the time I tried calling out to him he left and the only thing that was left was his aura. Lucy and I were still staring at the spot where he was standing.

I suddenly fell onto my knees still shocked. Lucy then spoke.

"Natsu.." She went over to me as she grabbed my face in her little hands.

"It's ok we'll get through this." She smiled while gripping me in to a tight hug.

"No I'll hurt you...." I said in a sadden tone. Lucy looked at me in a shocked tone.

"I don't care..." She looked into my eyes as I stood there in shock. She then smiled at me.

"Your important to me. That comes first. I trust you, even if you kill me one day. I would still trust you and love you." I suddenly felt tears streaming down my face.

"Natsu...what's wro-" before she could finish I grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She meant the world to me. She has been there so many times.

Please don't let me hurt her......

Please.....