Impossible

Natsu's Pov

I snapped out of the flashback as I realized tears streaming down my face. But I don't understand how does this happen.

Is Zeref really my...my brother??

My head hurts I have to find Lucy. But I don't know where to look. I feel useless but I suddenly remembered something about Zeref so I thought to myself how about tenrou island. (I'm sorry if I spelled that wrong.)

I quickly ran to the boats that were located around the bridges and as soon as I sat on the boat I got motion sickness.

I quickly went on to the boat and just kept going on as I thought about Lucy after about 4 hours I finally got to tenrou island.

I finished throwing up as I jumped out of the boat. I ran and landed on the wet khaki colored sand.

As I stepped on it you could hear the crunch sound.

I started running as I went deep into the woods.

"Lucy!!" I yelled out listening and waiting to see if I could hear Lucy from far away but no luck.

I kept at it for hours and once I noticed it has gotten dark. I picked done wood and fell asleep thinking about Lucy.

"Natsu !" Lucy went up to me and hugged me as tight as she could as she kissed me.

"Lucy I was so worried but how ?" I wondered how she escaped.

"I ran away as soon as Zeref looked away." She answered. I smiled and hugged her tightly I suddenly felt something pecking at my face when I looked at Lucy she had a beak and kept pecking me.

My eyes grew wide and I screamed.

"ahhh" I yelled I suddenly woke up as I noticed it was just a dream.

A pigeon was pecking at my face. Thank god I thought to myself. I love Lucy either way but that kind of scared me.

I have to go find her. I can't do this anymore I dream about her and can't stop thinking about her. what if that asshole is doing something to her right now I kept thinking.

I kept walking it was still dark. But I suddenly smelled something.

It was....

Lucy!!

Authors note:

Authors note:

I'm sorry I know I know your mad at me but I'm honestly sorry. Forgive me please I will try to update more frequently as I can. I promise you I will finish this book. I love you all. Good night, god bless you all. And Sleep well everyone.