Second Battle

You quickly ran forward, dodging and sometimes attacking marines that were in your way. You spotted Buggy being used as a shield for Luffy, effectively being proved useless as Mihawk sliced his sword only for Buggy to reform angrily attempting to do an attack of his own towards the Greatest Swordsman of the World. Only to end in failure. You were concerned about the man who brought a smile easily to your face during Impel Down, but once you spotted he was just a little banged up, you quickly moved on to search for Luffy once more. You spotted him in the mess of the fighting and smoke. Seeing that Luffy managed to escape through the smoke only for Mihawk to prepare his signature move to go towards the young rookie. Your eyes turned determined as you quickly prepared your own famous but highly deadly move.

"Tengoku no..." You lifted your sword upwards to make a vertical cut, then moved it quickly and powerfully downwards. "Tsuyomi!" A powerful silver cut formed from your sword as it stretched to meet Mihawk's own cut, causing them to cancel each other out. A noticeable gash was cut across the icy ground, thankfully not deep enough for water to break through though. You internally frowned in thought as you knew you didn't put in any Haki in your attack, perhaps Mihawk not doing so either. It was the only way for your attacks to cancel out each other like that after all. It seems Mihawk wasn't aiming to kill the young Luffy after all.

Luffy glanced back at you as he ran, spotting you.

"Thank you (Y/N)!"

Mihawk moved his golden gaze towards you as you yelled towards Luffy, catching up to where Mihawk now stood.

"Go and save Ace, Luffy! I'll be by you soon!" Luffy gave you a strong grateful nod, turning his head back around to focus on where he was going as he ran towards his brother and your precious friend.

You nodded your head towards him in greeting as you walked towards him.

"Mihawk. It's been awhile." You said with a slight smile.

"Silver Blood (Y/N)... Are you sure you want to challenge me seriously...? This is no spar. If we fight," Mihawk held Yoru in his right hand, preparing in his stance, "It will be a fight to the death." Mihawk said, grabbing the great sword in his other hand. You stood silent for a moment, but then smirked.

"Although I do not wish to fight you like this yet and I'm in a rush...I did openly challenge you with my attack. I cannot run now, my pride is in the way." You prepared a stance of your own, holding Kuroi ten'nosabaki with determination in your gaze. Mihawk's lips upturned slightly, seeing you that you were still the same as ever. Although, Mihawk's hawk like eyes gazed into (Y/N)'s, your eyes tell a different story.

Like... your (e/c)'s eyes appear darker. Mihawk internally shook the thought away.

Mihawk does not know what has happened since he last saw you, but it is not something he imagines he will like. No matter, Mihawk quickly jumped towards you with his sword ready in a swing as you quickly clashed your sword with his.

He will ask questions later. The strongest swordsman in the world must now fight with his once student.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ack! I almost got hit by Silver Blood's attack!"

"Did you see what that crazy pirate did?! A little more strength into that cut and she would've split the ice we're standing on in two!"

"We're getting more attacks between Hawkeyes and Silver Blood then from our own enemies!They need to battle it out somewhere else with less people if they're not holding back!"

A small group of six walked by each other, a young tall man leading the group with stunning blue eyes with a man with brown hair and calm green eyes ales by him as well. The black haired man caught the conversation and yells between the marines and pirates alike, trying to spot said Silver Blood.