"Jet." Jet glanced towards Hak, who pointed towards the direction of where Hawkeyes and their captain were fighting. "She's over there." Jet's shoulders let go of some tension as he huffed. "Our captain always seems to find some trouble, leaving us behind like that."

Taka growled in agreement, her gray eyes narrowed with some loose short black locks getting in her face.

"It's like she thinks we're push overs!" Korra frowned in thought at that, looking over at Taka with disapproval in her brown eyes.

"You know that isn't true Taka. We all know the real reason why she didn't want us to come." A man the same age as Korra swiped some dark brown hair out of his hazel eyes, his voice quiet as he spoke up.

"She's too caring..."

Zuko, his dark eyes twinkling as his crimson hair shined with the sunlight as he softly smiled. "Too prideful."

Hak smirked in amusement, but his eyes were soft, "Too stubborn."

Jet smiled with his hand on his hilt as he tried to track their fighting captain, who had a small smirk on her face as she fought her once teacher.

"But most of all..." Taka rolled her eyes but her lips were forming to a caring smile, "Most of all..." She continued.

"She's our caring, prideful, stubborn and protective captain that would do anything for the people she cares about." They all finished, their gazes turning determined once they noticed the increasing chaos.

"(Y/N)'S OUR CAPTAIN!"

"Wha–?! The Silver Judgement Pirates are here...?!" A marine yelled.

The crew all readied their weapons in preparation, their eyes determined.

"We're coming Captain!"

.

.

.

DOUBLE UPDATE IN CELEBRATION OF  OVER 85 k VIEWS AND OVER 5k VOTES!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT YOU GUYS~~~!!! X3

STAY BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME!!! XD

**Tengoku no Tsuyomi!! 🗡☄💥(Heaven's Strength)
Your most powerful cut, a horizontal cut that can go for up to a mile and cuts deep down into the ground. (Can be combined with Geppo to be more deadly. As well as Haki.)

Your battle between Mihawk and yourself shall now commence!

And oh look, your crew that you were trying to protect and stay OUT of the war came into the war anyway.

^_^

But hey, they care for you. Just like you care for them. A crew has to protect their captain after all.

NEXT CHAPPIE!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Votes~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 34
Mihawk:45
Crocodile:17
Doflamingo: 19
Smoker: 25
Lucci: 21

Side Pairings
Kaku: 4
Paulie: 2
Buggy: 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~