Chapter I

"I'm scared. This scary man is going to kill me. I'm scared. Someone... please help... me." The little girl burried her face on her knees as she does not want to look at the man's scary expression.

Until, she heard a sound of a gun shot. She looked up to see a boy, who looks a little bit older than her, holding a gun. The boy approached the man and said, "You are a disgrace to all of the fighters."

He came closer to the little girl and kneeled down to her level. He patted her head and told her some things in order to calm her down.

"O-oppa, t-thank you for s-saving me--" She fainted and the boy managed to catch her before she falls down on the cold ground.

Twelve Years Later...

"Okay everyone, please stand back. The seniors are going to be here in a bit. Please go back to your cla-- whoa!" Aish! Did they really have to push me THAT hard?! My back harshly hit the ground AND someone 'accidentally' stepped on my right hand. UGH!

"Oh, umm, sorry Ms. Guardian. You always prevent us from seeing the seniors and now it's time for you to just stay where you are right now and let us communicate with our beloved sunbaes." The girl who stepped on my hand looked down on me with an annoyed expression.

'Ha. As if that would stop me from doing my duty to keep all of you from disturbing the seniors' classes.' I stood up and continued asking them to stand back without saying anything to the girl who stepped on my hand.

"Oi! How many times do I have to tell you to stop cutting classes, huh? Seriously, I'm done hearing you fangirling over the seniors. Tch." Then, the girls screeched and 'some' of them ran away.

"Yah, Taehyung! You don't have to be so mean to them, you know? You can just ask them poliiiitely." I said as I placed my hands on my waist.

"Shut u--"

"Kyah!!!" "Jimin-sunbae!" "Waahhh! Hoseok-sunbae, marry me!!!"

"Everyone, for the last time, please move aside and give way to the sunbaes." I sighed. They wouldn't listen to me, no matter how many times I tell them to stop cutting classes and stop interrupting the seniors' classes.

"Alright, everyone. I ask of you to go back to your classes. Please stop tiring the school guardians." I felt someone put their hand on my head. I looked up to see Jungkook-sunbae. I blushed and looked down. Why must I blush everytime I see Jungkook-sunbae?

"Aw, so unfair. It's always the guardian who gets to be noticed by Jungkook-sunbae."

"Yeah. So unfair."

"Tch. Everyone, go back to your classes, now." I looked at my right side and saw Yoongi-sunbae glaring at the girls.

"A-ah... Y-you didn't h-have to do that, Min-sunbae..." Oh, crap. Did I just...? Crap. Crap. Crap.

"What?"

"N-n-nothing." Every juniors are afraid of Yoongi-sunbae because he always tells them to leave and to shut up in a mean way.

"Well, we will be going now. Good work, Haneul." Jungkook said and smiled at me. The seniors walked towards the building where they will be having their class.

"Let's go back to our classes now, Haneul." Taehyung said, still glaring at the seniors. Why? All the sunbaes are sons and daughters of gangsters who works for an influencial gang leader. Like, Jungkook.

Well, you can't blame him for always glaring at them. His parents and brothers were killed by gangsters afterall. But I believe, not all fighters are bad or evil. There are good ones, too. Like, Jungkook and some of the sunbaes.

I don't know why and I don't know how I've got no memories of what happened before Jungkook-sunbae saved me from that man. I've always believed that my life started from when 'he' saved me during that snowy day.

______________________________________

Annyeong~~~ So, as you can see guys, in this story, Jungkookie is older than Taehyungie. And Bangtan's personalities will be a lot different. (Except Jimin xD)

Well, I'll try to update as soon as I can. Cuz u know, there's a lot of new episodes in some animes that I watch and manga updates 😂

-Panda's Coolest Potato-