Having the baby!

3 months have gone by since the news of Ellie's pregnancy. Igot7s took it fairly well. The first pregnancy was terminated and it broke the couple's hearts. There was an online poll of what people think the baby should be named. Ellie us ready to just pop the baby out already, but she's taking her sweet time. Ellie was resting on the couch and Jackson was making tea.

"Ugh can the baby please come out already..." Ellie whined. "Aish my wife is so impatient," Jackson teased. Ellie felt a sudden wave of pain and discomfort. She ran to the bathroom thinking she was gonna puke, but she felt a wetness. Good thing she made it to the toilet in time.

Ellie came out of the bathroom after a while meekly. "Baobei the baby is coming," Ellie muttered. "Huh? What is it jagi?" Jackson asked. "The baby IS COMING!" Ellie exclaimed then got tired from her outburst. "Omigod! To the doctor!" Jackson said then carrying his wife bridal style to their car, taking a bag they prepared for the hospital visit.

The couple arrived at the hospital associated with JYP. They signed in and went into their room. Jackson called all of JYPE and was tweeting about the birth. "Baobei calm down. It's just a birth," Ellie said with a giggle, then crying out from the pain of a contraction. A doctor came in and prepared the couple for birthing.

Everyone got on gowns and Ellie was in the bed. Jackson got ready to comfort his wife by getting on the side of the bed. For now he was just stroking Ellie's hair. "You're nearly ready for the baby to come out Mrs. Wang," the doctor said cheerily. "Good... owwwww," Ellie said hushed. Ellie began breathing more heavily as the contractions got closer together. "I can see a head. You may begin pushing," the doctor said. Ellie squeezed Jackson's hand as she pushed, taking breaks in between.

After many pushes and crying out, the baby finally was delivered! Jackson and were quite happy, though Jackson's hand was sore from the squeezing. Jackson cut the umbilical chord and the doctor began cleaning the beautiful baby girl. She cried for the first time and was washed. She was put in a diaper and a pink blanket, then handed to Ellie.

"Baobei we made her," Ellie said cutely. "She's so cute. Worth the scary birthing process for sure," Jackson said cutely. "Awh I scared you huh?" Ellie joked. "A bit..." Jackson said with a breath. "Jagi did you pick a name for our princess?" Jackson asked. "Yes... I picked Yí (怡)..." Ellie said cutely.

"Awh that's a cute name. I'm glad you picked her name. I would have picked a dumb name," Jackson said cutely. "Welcome to the world Wang Yí," Ellie said then kissing her on the head. "Oppa you should hold Yí," Ellie said cutely. "A-as long as she don't break..." Jackson said worriedly. Ellie handed Yí to Jackson. Once she got him to hold her properly without looking like a scardey-cat, she was pleased. Ellie decided to take a quick nap so Jackson could bond with the baby.

Ellie woke up to knocking and hearing Jackson babytalk. Ellie yawned and said "Come in,". Jyp came in with the rest of Got7. "Hiiiii," they softly greeted. "Guys this is our princess, Wang Yí," Jackson said proudly. "He's no longer frightened to hold her. But when she goes potty he's gonna panic," Ellie said with a giggle.

"Wahhh she's so cute..." Bambam cooed. Mark walked up to Jackson and patted him on the back. "Mark has held babies before. He should be okay, right?" Jackson asked protectively to Ellie. Ellie giggled at this. "Yes he can hold her," Ellie said cutely. Mark held Yí like a pro and was baby talking. The other boys were cooing, lightly caressing the baby and giving her kisses.

JB made his way over to Ellie. "How are you doing Sinui (sister in law)?" JB asked. "Good that the little angel is out of my body... she made moving so difficult," Ellie said with a sigh. "Just know if you need anything, I will not hesitate to help," JB said kindly. "Komao Bummie in law," Ellie said with a yawn. "To think Jackson was the first to get married and have a kid... I always guessed it'd be JB," Jyp stated. "Haaaa I win!" Jackson cheered.