Wife gets sick, Jackson get's sentimental!

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES I'VE BEEN SICK! T_T Well let's get started!

The couple spent about a week in China. They did a lot of sight seeing and did silly romance things. They got food, went on romantic boat rides, met some of Jackson's old friends... it was a good time. But it all had to end eventually. The couple flew back to Seoul and was back to doing their usual things back in Korea. Since Jackson is preparing with GOT7 for a comeback, Ellie has enrolled in an online university. Today was supposed to be a normal day for Ellie, but it wasn't. She was horribly ill for some odd reason. She felt like she as on fire and no drive to even get out of bed. Ellie tumbled out of bed, fell on her side and laid there for a bit. She had no idea what to do, she hasn't been this ill since she was a child.

Ellie groaned and tried to get up, but she couldn't. Her suffering was interrupted by Jackson walking into their bedroom; Jackson looked at his lover with grave concern. "Jagiya you don't look well... Are you okay?!" Jackson said as he ran over to her side, helping her up and back onto the bed. "Y-yea... well no actually... I think I'm sick..." Ellie said, with no energy behind her voice. "You're really pale; Aish you're burning up jagiya!" Jackson said as he put a hand on her forehead. Jackson ran around like a mad man; he got Ellie an ice pack for her forehead, made her take a fever reducer, propped her up in bed, made her drink some cold water and started making some tea. "I'm going to call work and tell them I need to take care of you! ...Or at least that I'll be late," Jackson said as he ran to his cellphone. "Jagiya... You don't...," Ellie was cut off by Jackson sshh-ing her.

"Hey... President JY... My wife is really sick... Can I please stay home and take care of her?" Jackson asked, oddly serious. "You're never serious Wang Kong... She must be really ill..." JY said, joking yet serious. "...Very much so... If she don't get better soon I might have to take her to the hospital sir..." Jackson said seriously. "Well, call if you need anything. I hope she's better soon," JY said kindly. "Thank you president." Jackson said then hanging up. "Jagiya I will be your care taker today!" Jackson said, oddly cheery. "You didn't have to cancel...," Ellie started. "Honey please... You need to rest, after this cup of tea," Jackson said then running over to the whistling teapot. He poured her a cup of tea and made it with lots of honey, which is the only way Ellie really drinks tea. Jackson brought over the tea and sat on the bed next to his sick wife. He rubbed her back as she sipped her tea. Ellie finished her tea, so Jackson took her mug and told her to lie down. Ellie did so and fell asleep. Jackson watched over his sleeping lover, looking super worried.

Ellie woke up a few hours later, not looking much better than before. Her fever had went up and she couldn't speak much. Jackson called JY and he advised to take her to the hospital associated with JYP (insert name here). Jackson drove his lover there and got her admitted. She was taken to a room, got hooked up to an IV and put into bed. Another nurse came by soon after to take levels. She soon left, after telling Jackson a doctor would be in soon. A doctor came soon after to tell him Ellie has a really bad flu. He also told him she needs to stay overnight, possibly another day. "She's really dehydrated Mr. Wang, it's for the best," the doctor explained. "I know... I just worry about her is all... Thank you doctor," Jackson said, giving up. "If you wish to sleep with her overnight, there's a cot in the closet," the doctor said then leaving the room. Jackson sighed, then called Y to explain what happened. "This is all fine Jackson but you have to come to work tomorrow... We can't afford you to miss practices like this," JY said firmly. "Yes sir," Jackson said then hanging up.

Jackson stayed the night with his lover. Her sick paleness was starting to go away, and her levels were getting much better. Jackson woke up at 5 am, groggy but at least awake. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. He looked at his lover with watchful eyes. Ellie stirred from her sleep, rubbed her eyes and yawned. "You're awake, finally..." Jackson said, relieved. "S-sorry oppa..." Ellie said meekly. "No need to be sorry, I'm just glad you're okay," Jackson said cheerily. Jackson gave her a loving kiss on the forehead. "I have to go to work today sadly..." Jackson said mopey. "It's okay, thank you for taking care of me oppa," Ellie said cutely. "S-so cute... Must resist..." Jackson said in his usual way, making Ellie giggle. "Your flu was so bad I had to bring you here... You could've died you know..." Jackson said, oddly sentimental. "Thank you oppa, I'm sorry I worried you so much..." Ellie said, taken aback. Jackson wiped the few tears that escaped his eyes and smiled at his lover.

A doctor came in soon after. He told them that Ellie was okay to leave today, just a bit later in the day because she had to finish her IV bag. The couple thanked the doctor as he left. "Ellie... I love you... I was so scared when I saw you yesterday..." Jackson confessed. "...I-I love you too oppa..." Ellie returned, though taken aback. "Someone will come get you when the doctor okays it, okay? I have to leave now if I want to shower at the dorm..," Jackson explained. "Nae oppa, sarang hae," Ellie said cutely, Jackson smiled shyly at this. "G-good... Sarang hae yo jagiya..." Jackson said, oddly shy. The couple waved at one another and Jackson left. Jackson went to work but was less passionate as usual, due to his worries. GOT7 was actually worried about him, so Jackson explained about Ellie's flu. The boys of GOT7 wanted to get Ellie some flowers, so they went on their lunch break to a florist. Though GOT7 teased Jackson for "being whipped" they thought Jackson's concert for his wife was cute.

Ellie was discharged from the hospital close to dinner time. All of GOT7 wanted to pick Ellie up, despite Jackson's request, so they got into a limo and headed to the hospital. Ellie signed the release forms and waited in the waiting room. Ellie was greeted by GOT7. Jackson handed Ellie some clothes to change into, she thanked him and went to change. She came back, GOT7 gave her the flowers and told her everyone was going out to eat together. Ellie thanked them and got into the limo with them. They ate at a restaurant together, had some laughs and great food. The group paid for Jackson and Ellie's food, despite their objections.

The limo took them home and the couple went inside. They began with their usual routine of getting ready for bed. Jackson showered while Ellie did a skin treatment. Jackson came out of the shower, dressed, and chased her around and pretended he was going to eat her "green face". Ellie then took a shower, got dressed and gave Jackson a kiss. The couple then brushed their teeth together, had a tickle fight and then a make-out session. Soon after that, the couple made their way to their bed. The couple snuggled into their usual position, where Ellie was sleeping on Jackson's muscular chest and he was hugging her close. "I love you oppa," Ellie muttered, before falling asleep. Jackson smiled to himself and said "I love you too,".