Suprise

Ellie was working in the studio, it was almost the end of the day. GOT7 went to Hong Kong for a show so she decided to do some extra time in the studio. She got a text from Min stating "Meet me in the parking lot,". Ellie sighed, closed her laptop, turned off all her stuff and locked the door on her way out. She saw Min in the lot standing next to a car. "Get in!" she yelled, with no explanation. Ellie complied and got in. Min drove her to some random house she's never been to before. She pulled in the driveway and parked. "Come on, we have to get here before them!" she exclaimed. They got out of the car and went into a house. GOT7 and JYP exclaimed "SUPRISE!". "Min you made up stuff to get me here? Why are we here?" Ellie asked, confused. Jackson walked up to Ellie and held her hands in his.

"Jagi... I lied I wasn't here so I could find us a perfect house... PD-nim helped me with legal work... This house can be ours if you sign the contract," Jackson said cutely. "Seriously?!" Ellie exclaimed. "Yeah, let me show you around. It's so cute!" Jackson said, pulling her by the hands and showing her around. "Min you did your part... You can join your members at the spa now," JYP said kindly. "Thanks, president. Glad to help," Min said then leaving out the front door. Jackson showed Ellie the modernized Korean style home. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a nice kitchen/ dining room, and a deck. "Yeobo it's really nice," Ellie says cutely. "Will you own this house with me and help me make it pretty?" Jackson asked cutely. "Y-yes Jackson," Ellie said with a giggle. Jackson hugged her and carried her bridal style to the beginning of the house again. A realtor was there with a contract. "So will you take the house?" he asked. "Of course," Ellie said. She was handed a contract and signed the appropriate lines. "Congratulations, you two are homeowners," JYP cheered. "Hyung I hope we can visit soon," Yugyeom said cutely. "Can we help you decorate and fix things?" Youngjae said excitedly. "I don't see why not..." Jackson said with a chuckle. "GOT7 brother in laws can help us with repairs and painting," Ellie said in agreement. "YAY!" GOT7 cheered. 

"I hate to this short... but you do have programs tomorrow morning," JYP said with a laugh. "Yeah, let's get home," the boys agreed. Jackson took Ellie's hand in his. The married couple went in their own car and GOT7 got in a van with JYP. "Baobei you're so sweet to surprise me," Ellie cooed. "I wanted to cheer you up from recently..." Jackson said. "And besides, we need our own living space," Jackson quickly added. "I can cook you food like on the show," Ellie said nostalgically. "My jagi is a good cook," Jackson said proudly. "I have such a wonderful husband," Ellie cooed. "Can my parents visit once we make the house pretty?" Jackson asked cutely. "Of course baobei. Maybe my family can come too," Ellie said cutely. "... What if you dad tries to beat me up?" Jackson said suddenly scared. "He won't beat you up... He was kidding on skype," Ellie said with a laugh. "OH thank goodness," Jackson said, relieved. 

The couple may have lost a baby, but now they have a nice place to live.