GOT7 the sexy painter men?

So yesterday, the new couple moved into their new home. They got gifted furniture from the company, and it's very lovely furniture. The only thing really left to do is paint rooms. Yes, even the cable guy came yesterday and set up. Jackson didn't like the cable guy because he was "too good looking" and could steal his wife from him. So who's coming to help paint the lovers house? GOT7! Ellie and Jackson slept at the house and got all the paint they wanted in the early morning. At about 10 am the rest of GOT7 arrived in their bum clothes and smiles on their faces. "Morning Wang family," they cheered. Ellie let the boys in and got the plan that she and Jackson worked on. Ellie and Bambam would be painting the bedroom she and Jackson share, JB and Youngjae would paint the kitchen, Yugyeom would paint the dining room, Junior would paint the living room, and that leaves Jackson and Mark to paint the bathrooms. Jackson, of course, told Bambam "Don't go stealing my wife now," which made everyone laugh. The bedroom would be sage green, the dining room will spicy orange, the kitchen will be a pale yellow, the living room will be beige, and the bathrooms will be a truffle brown color (AN: I'm no decorator... I just picked the colors. Does that even look good?!).  

Everyone in their respective group/ room took their paint and brushes and set off.
Each room also had a ladder so they can get up high enough. Ellie and Bambam painted the bedroom evenly, starting off with different parts of the room. The two cracked many jokes and worked in a happy atmosphere. This made Jackson constantly check on them, to which Ellie would scold him to get back to work. JB and Youngjae worked in silence and intense focus, which is odd for them but they were doing a really good painting job. Yugyeom painted well in the dining room alone, singing random things as he did. Junior made the dining room look perfect because he's a perfectionist like that. Jackson and Mark painted their respective bathrooms well. Everyone finished the painting in no time. Some room colors required a second paint coat but was finished within the day. Everyone was impressed with themselves but exhausted. Ellie decided to order takeout so everyone could eat. They ate at the new dining room table together, like the big happy family that they are. 

Jackson noticed Ellie ordered some Thai food especially for Bambam on the order. "Jagi how do you know what Thai food to order for Bammie?" Jackson asked, sounding impressed but also jealous. "He has said he likes to eat those things. Plus he said he was a bit homesick today, and that painting in the house with us helped a lot. So I picked them for him," Ellie said matter of factly. "Noona thank you!" Bambam beamed. "Hmm... then what is my favorite Chinese food to eat?" Jackson asked sounding mad. "Easy, dim sum," Ellie stated. "My wife is so considerate of me and my friends," Jackson cooed. "And my husband gets jealous so easily," Ellie said, making the guys laugh. "I was just making sure Bambam wasn't trying to steal you, I didn't know you knew so much about my members," Jackson scoffed, making the other boys laugh again. This prompted them to ask Ellie about their favorite things, which she got them all correct. "I'm not sharing her," Jackson said annoyedly. "Hyung don't be selfish," Bambam joked. The craziness was interrupted by Ellie taking all the empty plates and glasses to the kitchen. "Sinu-i (sister in law) let me help you with the dishes," Jr said kindly. "You wash I'll dry and put away?" Ellie asked. Jr nodded in agreement and followed her in the kitchen. "You're not jealous of Jr helping with the dishes?" Yugyeom asked. "No, he can do dishes... That I don't mind," Jackson said, making the rest laugh.        

The two in the kitchen got though the dishes fairly quickly since there were two of them. "Jr ah, thank you for helping," Ellie said cutely. "You can call me Junior or Jinyoung silly. We're basically related now," Jr said kindly, ruffling her hair. "Umma (mom) that's my wife," Jackson whined. "He's so insecure sometimes... I have to fix him," Ellie muttered, making Jr chuckle. After some more discussion and laughs, GOT6/7 decided to head back to JYP. They wished the couple well and told them they'd see them tomorrow. 

The couple decided to get ready for bed. They took a shower together, "broke in the new bed", and got changed into pajamas. The two were cuddling in bed. "Jagi I'm so tired," Jackson said with a yawn. "We got so much done in one day. It's a good thing," Ellie said with a yawn. "Baobei, were you really that jealous today? they're just being friendly," Ellie asked. "I guess I just feel they're better men than me. I'm kind of an idiot and somehow you still love me," Jackson admitted. "You're my idiot, and I wouldn't want anyone else. I just want us to have a happy GOT7 family," Ellie said cutely. "I have the best wife ever," Jackson said, squeezing her a bit.