I'm pregnant

Ellie has been pacing around her room in a panic. She was worried about her period skipping. She took 3 pregnancy tests today and they all said she was pregnant. She even went to a doctor and he told her she is 6 weeks pregnant. She texted Jackson to come up to her room when he was done with practice. Ellie was silently panicking when someone knocked on her door. She said "come in" meekly. JB came in. "JB ah... annyeong," Ellie said with a sigh,". "Hey, Jackson is gonna be a little late. He ran to the store," JB said then coming over to her and hugged her. "You seem tense, what's wrong?" JB asked. "...I'm pregnant..." Ellie muttered. "Bwo? jincha?" JB asked softly. Ellie nodded. "So you're scared to tell Jackson?" he asked. Ellie nodded meekly. "Don't worry Ellie ah, he'd never leave you. He loves you so much," JB said then patting her on the head. Ellie's door opened and Jackson walked in. "He's here now," JB said kindly. "Thanks for making me feel better JB ah," Ellie said. JB politely made his exit. 

"Jagi," Jackson said cheerily. He came over to her and hugged her. "Hi," Ellie said softly. Jackson rubbed her back gently. "You seem really nervous. What's wrong?" Jackson asked, concerned. "I... I... I'm pregnant..." Ellie said timidly. "Why do you look so scared jagi? I'm happy to hear that," Jackson said cutely. "Jincha?" Ellie asked shyly. "Yes  I am. I'm really happy jagi," Jackson said cutely, hugging her tighter. Jackson looked down at her and kissed her passionately, to which she returned. The two parted, panting slightly. 

"Were you worried jagi?" Jackson asked. "Y-yea a little..." Ellie said. "It was bound to happen anyway, with our sex life and all," Jackson said then rubbing Ellie's back. "You're the one who has a high sex drive," Ellie spat. "Hehe I know baby," Jackson said then hugging her. "But you're an idol... How does this work?" Ellie asked. "I tell JY Park and my manager and the hyungs. Don't worry it'll all fall in place," Jackson said cutely. "JB already knows," Ellie said. "Which means the hyungs know," Jackson said with a laugh. "S-sorry he was around when I was waiting... He gave me a hug and asked why I was so tense," Ellie explained. "It's fine jagi," Jackson said cutely. 

The moment was interrupted by someone banging on their dorm door...

TO BE CONTINUED...