Hong Kong Honeymoon pt. 1

Sorry for the lack of quick updates. School is really intense because it's less than two weeks before finals.

Today was the day Ellie and Jackson were going to fly out to Hong Kong. The couple was sleeping peacefully until the blaring alarm clock woke them up. Unusually, Jackson woke up the same time as Ellie. He looked at her sleepily and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "Morning baby," Jackson whispered, sounding happier than the usual morning. "M-morning," Ellie murmured. "I'll make some breakfast today. Make sure your things get packed," Jackson said kindly. "Gomao oppa," Ellie said softly. She got out of Jackson's grasp, sat up and rubbed her eyes. She then got up and started packing. The couple should have spent time yesterday packing, but sadly they did not. Ellie packed a week's worth of clothes, also pajamas, bathing suits, beauty supplies, and toiletries. Ellie's suitcase was packed neatly so she went into the kitchen. Jackson made blueberry and banana pancakes. He put food on a plate and handed it to his lover. "I put coffee on the table. So you can eat while I pack," Jackson said kindly, giving a gentle kiss on the lips. "This is so unlike you oppa," Ellie said as she sat down.

Ellie munched thoughtfully; Jackson made good breakfast. Jackson didn't take long to pack because he joined her shortly with a plate of pancakes. "You can cook really well oppa," Ellie complimented. "Thank you baby," Jackson said cutely. "How come you don't cook for your hyungs?" Ellie asked. "Well... I'm honestly quite lazy. You're a good reason to cook for. You deserve to be treated like a princess," Jackson said thoughtfully. "You always know what to say..." Ellie said shyly, trying to hide her blush. "Look at it this way; If you told me you were hungry, and Mark told me he was hungry... I'd feed you first," Jackson explained. "Because I asked first?" Ellie asked. "No... Because you're so cute and you're my wife... Plus Mark is annoying," Jackson said with a laugh. "So I'm a liability?" Ellie asked. "... Aish... No that isn't it at all... It's because I LIKE YOU! And your my WOMAN," Jackson explained dramatically, which made Ellie chuckle. "Nae oppa I understand now... Gomao," Ellie said shyly. "You're so cute," Jackson teased.

Shortly after that, breakfast was done. The couple got changed into airport fashion clothes. They both decided to wear their black and red flannels with white shirts, Ellie wore jean shorts with tights and Jackson just wore jeans, both wore some type of black sneakers. Jackson took one of his hats and put it on Ellie, she was confused which made Jackson laugh. "You look cute in my hat," Jackson cooed. "Ehehehe thanks oppa," Ellie said shyly. The two grabbed some sunglasses, their belongings and headed out the door. A ride to the airport was conveniently waiting outside, so they got in the car. It drove them to the airport, which was about half an hour away. They arrived at the airport and grabbed their suitcases from the car. They went in, got checked in, put their luggage on the conveyor belt and headed to the waiting area. After some waiting, the plane came to they could get in line. Some fans gawked at them, some people were talking crap about Ellie being an oppa-stealer; Jackson must've heard it because he side hugged Ellie and gave her an affectionate kiss. Shortly after this, everyone boarded the plane. Ellie slept soundly soon after everyone was seated and ready to fly, which Jackson thought was cute.

The plane landed after about two hours. Jackson shook his lover awake, gently. Ellie murmured something in her sleep, then she yawned and woke up. "Let's go baby," Jackson beckoned her, which made Ellie smile and get up. The couple left the plane together, got their luggage and headed to a coffee kiosk. Ellie thanked Jackson by pecking him on the cheek, because the plane made her sleepy. The couple walked hand in hand, with suitcases, to a van that says "We got married" on it. They put their luggage in the car so they could go explore. Someone handed them a mission card before the van drove away.

"Explore the city, like lovers. Go shopping, grab food, see sights, and have fun!" the card read. "Well I know some places we can go, I grew up here... Let's go baby," Jackson said cutely. "Nae oppa," Ellie said. "We're in Hong Kong, Korean no longer applies," Jackson said tauntingly. "Hou...yātjúng yúhyìhn wíhngyyúhn bātgau (Fine. One language is never enough)," Ellie said with a sigh. Jackson looked at her oddly, due to the fact he didn't expect Ellie to be able to speak any Cantonese. "My ex was from Hong Kong," Ellie admitted shyly. "YAAAHHHH was he cuter than me?" Jackson exclaimed. "Hell no," Ellie said cutely. "Good. Let's go," Jackson pouted. he took his lover's hand in his and took the lead for the sight seeing.

The couple visited many tourist like locations. They visited the Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin temple, where they made lovers vows and a prayer to Buddha. They visited the clock tower and took a silly picture in front of it. They visited the Peak tower and took the Peak tram around. They then got lunch at a local restaurant, which was really good. They visited the Ladies' Market and the Tsim Sha Taui Promenade. They ended their round when they visited the avenue of stars. Once they got there, someone handed them a mission card. "It's time to meet your husband's family. A car is going to bring you to their house,"the card read. Ngóh m̀h syūfuhk (I don't feel well)," Ellie said. "Oh you'll be fine, my parents are so happy to know you're taking care of me. They just want to meet you," Jackson said soothingly. "I hope so..." Ellie muttered. The moment was interrupted by a car pulling up for them. They climbed in and it drove off. Ellie sat quietly panicking as Jackson rubbed her back. The car stopped and they let the lovers out...

TO BE CONTINUED...