Let's get remarried Jagi

The couple has been doing well since they moved into their new home. Fans were supportive and sending house warming gifts. They planted a garden with all the flowers they recieved. Got7's last comeback did really well and Jackson finally got to rest. He was going to use the time to start vow renewal plans. Jackson wanted to make this ceremony meaningful and fairytale like for the woman he loves. Jackson prepared a binder full of ideas and was waiting for Ellie to return home to tell her. Jackson waited around impatiently like a little kid until Ellie walked in the door, which made him light up.

"JAAGGIII," Jackson cheered, then hugging his wife tightly. "Wang Mandu... please let go," Ellie breathed. Jackson loosened the embrace and grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait for you to come home," Jackson said cutely. "Oh my god, what did you do... Did you break something?!" Ellie muttered, making Jackson laugh. "Nooooo, I just wanted to discuss some plans for a vow renewal ceremony... unless you aren't interested," Jackson said meekly. "Of course I am! What sparked the interest though?" Ellie asked oddly. "... I want to have a real ceremony with all our friends and family. I want you to feel like a princess at a royal ball. I have ideas in a binder," Jackson said smoothly. "Wahh I have such a good husband," Ellie said then hugging Jackson tightly and giving him a kiss. Let's dicuss, I have the binder in the kitchen. I'll make tea," Jackson said cutely. "Who are you and what did you do with Jackson?" Ellie joked.

The couple looked through the binder. They wrote down things they liked. They decided about how many people would be coming. And they discussed venues and food. The two were excited and were ready to book a wedding planner during the week to get started. The couple made dinner and were cuddling together in bed. "My husband is the best," Ellie cooed, nuzzling her head in Jackson's chest. "Only for you jagi," Jackson said then giving Ellie a kiss on her head.