Bad news...

It's been about three months now. Ellie and Jackson have been excited about the baby. Ellie hasn't been feeling well. She was having trouble with vomiting and being nauseous. She's also had bleeding which isn't normal. It seems to just be pregnancy sickness, but why is she bleeding?. Jackson went to the doctor with Ellie. Ellie was waiting nervously and Jackson was holding her hand. "Jagi it's going to be okay," Jackson cooed. Ellie tried to breathe deeply to calm herself, but the breathing really hurt. The doctor had come back after some test results were done. "Ahh, Mr. and Mrs. Wang... I have some bad news," the doctor started. Ellie looked down sadly and squeezed Jackson's hand. "You've had a miscarriage, Ellie. You've been bleeding due to an incompetent cervix. Basically, it didn't hold up and the baby was lost because of it. So, as a result, you've been bleeding to get rid of the excess tissue... I'm sorry," the doctor said. "Well... it looks like you can remain an idol after all Mandu," Ellie said, trying not to cry. "We'll put you on the proper medication and you can resume your lives. I'm sorry..." the doctor said sadly

Ellie and Jackson were taken back to JYP. Jackson had contacted his parents, Ellie's parents and JYP. Jackson put an announcement on his media about the miscarriage, and to leave Ellie only positive comments because he loves his wife so much. Ellie was sleeping in Jackson's arms after a few rounds of sobbing. "Jagi do you want some ice cream?" Jackson asked, rubbing her back. "No... I just want to snuggle," Ellie muttered, half asleep. "Okay Jagi, just know I love you very much," Jackson said cutely. "Let's just sleep baobei," Ellie muttered, then going back to sleep. "Anything for you jagi," Jackson said softly into her ear. The two of them took a nice nap. After a bit, Jackson got up and decided to cook some (Chinese) food for him and Ellie. He wanted to make her a nice dinner, even if it only cheered her up a little. Ellie woke up to the smell of some wonderful food. Ellie got out of bed and back hugged Jackson. "Hi jagi," Jackson said cheerily. "You're cooking dinner?" Ellie asked drowsily. "Yes, I hope you're hungry... I thought it'd cheer you up," Jackson said honestly. "It does a little," Ellie said softly. "You can sit at the table jagi, It's just about ready," Jackson said cutely. "Thank you," Ellie said, perking up a bit. 

The two ate dinner together. Ellie loved the yummy food. Jackson and she were talking like nothing ever devastated them in the third place. Sure Jackson was hurting too, but he was more worried for Ellie. Ellie was looking better so he felt better too. The two finished eating and Jackson did the dishes despite Ellie's objections. They went back to cuddling and watched a movie. "Jagi I'll stay home from work tomorrow if you'd like..." Jackson started. "You don't have to," Ellie spat. "What if I want to?" Jackson asked. "I'm still alive. Go perform like you're supposed to with your members," Ellie said. "Are you sure?" Jackson asked. "Yes, if things get bad I'll call you," Ellie said. "Okay jagi, for now let me hold you in my arms," Jackson said. "I love you J-Flawless," Ellie said cutely. "I love you too," Jackson said cutely. He was glad she wasn't as down as before.