Actually putting a ring on it

The couple woke up to a blaring alarm clock. Ellie groaned and shut it off. "Jackson yeobo... wake up," she said, close to his face. He was still dead asleep so Ellie did what normally woke him up, she kissed his lips. Ellie felt Jackson smile against her lips, which means he is waking up. Jackson's eyes opened and he looked down at his lover lazily. "Good morning," he said in a deep, sleepy voice then pecking Ellie's lips. "Oppa you have to get semi dressed so you can go get ready," Ellie whined. "Yah, I know," Jackson said softly. He gave her a loving look. "Y-yah what are you doing cheeky boy?" Ellie hissed, a blush on her cheeks. "Just getting one last look of you before I go get dressed," Jackson said cutely. Ellie groaned at his cheesiness. Jackson kept his word, he got out of bed and went in the bathroom so he could get dressed and whatnot. Ellie put on her bathrobe and climbed out of bed. She made coffee in her kureg and sipped it, slowly waking up. Jackson came out of the bathroom dressed. "I'm going to go shower and put clothes on. I have plans for us today," Jackson said cutely. "Nae oppa," Ellie said with a giggle. Jackson pecked her lips. "Saranghae," Jackson said softly, against her lips. "Saranghae," Ellie replied. "Tell me when you're ready okay? Bye jagi," Jackson said then leaving the dorm and shutting the door. 

Ellie showered shortly after that. When she was out she could've sworn she heard Jackson getting teased. "You're always here," Fei joked. "I wanted to visit my jagi," Jackson said proudly. "Awh he's such a dork," Min teased. Ellie smiled at Jackson's cheesiness, then continued to get ready. She got dressed and applied makeup. She did her hair in loose beach waves with her curling iron. She was satisfied with the look so she was ready to go. She took her purse and walked out of her dorm to find Jackson sitting patiently on the floor, waiting on her. "Ah, you got ready faster than I expected," Jackson said as he was getting up off the floor. She noticed something was in his suit jacket pocket. "Oppa what's this?" Ellie asked, poking the pocket. "A surprise jagi. You'll see soon enough, let's go," Jackson said thoughtfully, then taking her hand in his and leading her to where ever they were going. They got into the car and Jackson drove them to a familiar place, Namsam tower!  Ellie looked at Jackson curiously. "Are we...?" Ellie started. "Remember our locks? We stayed together and are married now. We have to go find them and unlock them and keep them forever," Jackson said cutely. Ellie was taken aback on how thought out this was. Jackson took the two lock keys from his pocket and dangled them for emphasis. "Oppa is so thoughtful," Ellie said cutely.

The two went in the tower, but this time they took an elevator to the top. They were at the wall of locks, there were thousands! "Oppa, how exactly do we find ours?" Ellie asked. Jackson smiled at her. "I remember, follow me," he said softly, leading her to a section that was towards the end. He pointed at the two matching pink locks in the middle of the section. They had their We Got Married insignia on it, an their messages. "Oppa... I'm touched you remembered..." Ellie said softly. Jackson handed her a key. "Open mine, I'll open yours," he said. Ellie complied and unlocked Jackson's lock, he unlocked hers. Jackson locked the two locks together (intertwined them). "Now we keep them, they're a sign of our love. Jackson then took the keys and tossed them over the building somewhere. "Yeobo?" Ellie questioned. "Our love is forever intertwined so, we don't need those keys," Jackson said romantically. Ellie was so touched by that simple phrase, her voice began to quaver a bit. "Jackson oppa... That's so sweet... Dang it you made me cry," Ellie said, her voice quavering and some tears escaping. Jackson chuckled and hugged her, then wiping her tears away for her. 

Ellie smiled, looking at the love locks. They thought their love was over at that point, but it's quite the opposite now. Jackson took them from her hands gently and put them in a nice wooden box, then set it down. "One more thing..."Jackson said suddenly. Jackson got down on one knee and opened a ring box. One was a plain band that had a heart cut out that said "endless love" and one was a diamond engagement ring with a heart shape stone. "You're my wife, the only person I want to be with... So I wanted to get you actual wedding rings. These are slightly different, but..." Jackson started to explain, Ellie cut him off. "They're perfect yeobo," Ellie chirped. Jackson smiled, took out the diamond ring and put it on Ellie's finger. He got up on his two feet and smiled. "Let me put this one on you then," Ellie said cutely. She took the band out and slid it on Jackson's finger. "Perfect," Jackson said then kissing Ellie's marriage hand, which made her giggle. "Let's go to a cafe or something," Jackson offered, Ellie nodded in agreement and followed after him. 

The two went to a cute cafe to get bubble tea and some pastries. They would have continued staying out but Jackson had a rehearsal. So, they went back to JYP like a bunch of giddy children. Ellie walked with Jackson to the rehearsal room. The rest of GOT7 bombarded them when they saw them walk in. They looked at their matching wedding jewelry and cooed at its cuteness. Then making fun of Jackson for becoming soft ensued. "Yah GOT7 brother in laws, be nice," Ellie whined. "Dork," Mark teased. Jackson punched him in the chest, not hard but just enough to hurt. "Owww," Mark whined. "Kind of deserved it," Ellie stated, which made everyone laugh. "You go practice, and make it a good one. Arasso?" Ellie said kindly. "Arasso jagi," Jackson said, which made the other guys giggle. Ellie pecked Jackson on the cheek. "Bye guys," Ellie said then leaving the boys be. 

Practice went well that day for GOT7. They did vocals and dancing , for about six hours. Jackson had a hair appointment so Ellie ate dinner with Miss A. After Ellie had a nice meal, she was going to head back to her room. Someone grabbed her arm and she almost yelped, but she realized that was Jackson's hand. He was wearing a hoodie to cover himself. "You don't like your hair?" Ellie teased. "I do, I just wanted to surprise you," Jackson said then taking his hood off. His blonde hair was a darker blonde than before and spiked up nicely. "You look handsome," Ellie complimented. "YAY! Thank you Jagi!" Jackson cheered. "Let's go watch a movie," Ellie suggested, then taking Jackson's hand and tugging him into her room. "J flawless wins again!" Jackson cheered. "Pabo..." Ellie muttered.