Wedding day

Today was Ellie and Jackson's wedding day. The two lovers were sleeping, cuddled up. The alarm was going off loudly. Ellie opened her eyes and yawned. She had to wiggle out of Jackson's muscular grasp so she could shut off the alarm. Ellie then kissed Jackson on the lips and whispered "wake up baobao," gently in his ear. Jackson's eyes opened slowly and looked at Ellie drowsily. "Morning sunshine," Ellie said cutely. "Good morning jagiya," Jackson said in his sleepy voice. "Were going to get married today. Come on let's go make breakfast," Ellie pursued. "Okay," Jackson whined, letting her out of his grasp so they could both get up. Ellie made omelets and coffee for themselves. They ate cheerily and chatted happily. Once they finished breakfast, they kissed briefly and went their separate ways to get ready. Ellie had to go to the dress shop that was on the mission card, and Jackson had to go to a tailor. Jackson dropped Ellie off and then he kept going.

Ellie went into the dress shop. She showed the receptionist her card and she took her into a bridal room. An assistant had five dresses that were made in her size and she got to pick. She picked one in pure white that had floral lace on it with sleeves. Ellie tried it on and couldn't believe she looked so good. They then gave her the matching shoes and veil. Once everything was tried on, she changed into normal clothes and went to her hair and makeup appointment. She was getting done up nice and relaxing from the mini spa treatments.  She wondered what Jackson was up to. He was getting fit for a suit and grinning like an idiot. He took some selfies he'd show Ellie later. Both of them were finally ready so they were taken to the church in separate cars. Ellie was in one room getting dressed and Jackson was in another. Ellie wondered who'd even come to their impromptu wedding, or if it was an intimate ceremony without guests. She was told by an attendant she is to start walking down the aisle soon, which made her heart race. Ellie got the okay to go so she began walking out.

Ellie walked down the aisle with grace, smiling at her husband waiting by the altar. She noticed Got7 and 2pm came to their wedding, Miss A too. Once Ellie got to the altar, Jackson took her hand in his and she turned to face him. Suddenly, JY emerged from behind the podium in a priest garb and a bible. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the union of two lovely young people, Jackson Wang and Ellie Rose. If any one objects this marriage... didn't think so... Anyway let's do the vows!" JY said oddly priest like. Ellie looked at Jackson dreamily. "Baobao I've only know you a day, but I feel like it's been much much longer than that. You're truly a great man and I am happy for the opportunity to marry you," Ellie said shyly. When everyone looked towards Jackson, he said "what she said," and everyone laughed.

JY pulled put ring boxes and gave one to the bride and groom. Ellie took out a ring and put it on Jackson's finger as she said "with this ring I thee wed," and Jackson did the same thing to Ellie. The two held hands and looked at one another dreamily. "Do you take Jackson as your husband?" JY asked. "I - I do," Ellie said shyly. "Jackson do you take Ellie as your wife?" JY asked. "Heck yea I do," Jackson said enthusiastically, which made everyone laugh. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride Jackson," JY said as he shut his book. Jackson leaned in and kissed Ellie gently but filled with love, she returned it. When they parted from their kiss, everyone applauded. The bride and groom walked down the Isle arm in arm with big grins on their faces. They got into a limo that took them back to JYPE, taking selfies on the way there.

Once they got to JYP, everyone who went to the wedding went to a room that was decorated with tables and food. Got7 gave some speeches to embarrass Jackson, then everyone toasted champagne. Then there a romantic first dance that actually just turned out comedic.  Shortly after that everyone began eating. Once the eating was done, it was time for gifts. Got6/7 sang a song JB wrote to the new couple. Miss A bought couple clothes for them. And 2pm's gift was the food and room set up. Ellie wanted to give Jackson a special present. She got up to a piano and began to sing "The way" by Ariana Grande, because it's Jackson's guilty pleasure song. She put a jazzier spin on it; Jackson couldn't speak but everyone else clapped. Ellie got up from the piano and hugged her husband. "Baby that was so good. I didn't know you could sing," Jackson praised. "Well my singing isn't perfect. as long as you liked it I'm happy with it," Ellie said. "I am I really am," Jackson said cutely, then hugging Ellie close and rocking her a bit. People were aw-ing or making puke noises. Everyone reconviened on the dance floor and was having a good time. After some hours went by, the party had to end. Everyone congradulated the new couple on the way out. Ellie and Jackson were left alone with JY. He came up to them with a set of keys. "So... These are the keys to your newly wed house. I'll give you a card with the address and you can go there now," he explained, handing them keys and a card. "Thank you president," the married couple said in unison.

The couple went off to a house that was about a block away from the JYP building. They went to a white house with a nice gate. They walked in and unlocked the front door. 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!