A tearful goodbye: this is not the end!

Ellie and Jackson were sleeping in their home. They were sleeping comfortably when their alarm clock went off. Ellie groaned and Jackson yawned. Ellie reached over and shut it off. "Morning baby," Ellie said softly. "Morning," Jackson said cutely. Jackson gave Ellie some kisses on her cheek and neck which made her giggle. "I'm going to get ready first," Ellie said, climbing out of Jackson's strong arms. Jackson gave her a puppy dog look of "No don't go," which made Ellie giggle at the cuteness. She then decided to go shower and get ready. Ellie was ready in about half an hour, even dressed. She expected Jackson to be still asleep, but he was still awake. He was holding an envelope, looking distraught. Ellie walked over to him, put her arm on his back and rubbed it. "Oppa what's wrong?" Ellie asked, concernedly. Jackson sniffled and handed her the letter. Ellie opened it and read it. "Okay lovers... your time is up... Today your mission is to pack up, spend one last day together, and break up,". "What... no way..." Ellie muttered. "I can't believe it either. Time sure flies, huh?" Jackson asked, faking cheeriness. 

"Oppa it's okay," Ellie said. Jackson sniffled, blinked a few times, then hugged Ellie tightly. He was crying silently. "Oppa you can cry out loud you know," Ellie said as she rubbed his back. That's when Jackson lost it and began to cry loudly. "I'm sorry... Ellie ah..." Jackson said, between sobs. "Oppa kenchana," Ellie said, trying not to cry herself. "Let's pack now and load the car. Then we can go on one more date," Ellie said, trying to be cheery. Jackson sniffled and said "Okay,". They parted from their embrace and began packing. Their belongings were packed in an odd but comfortable silence. once they were all packed, the lovers rolled out their suitcases and packed them in the car. "Let's go somewhere oppa," Ellie said with aegyo. "Nae I have an idea so let's go," Jackson said. The two got into the car and drove. They arrived at Namsam tower. 

Jackson and Ellie got out of the car. Ellie took Jackson's hand and they walked up to a front desk. A lady gave them a box of some sort. The couple decided to take the stairs all the way to the top. When Ellie got tired, Jackson carried her and she held the box up the stairs. When the got to the top, it had a lovely view. Jackson was panting from being tired. "You're the one who wanted to use the stairs," Ellie teased. Jackson pouted and took the box from her hand. "Oppa what are we doing with that?" Ellie asked. Jackson opened the box and it had to love locks in it, also a two sharpies. "Oh... love locks," Ellie cooed. "Nae, we're going to write messages on them and lock them here," Jackson said. "Mmm I know how this works," Ellie said cutely. Ellie took the pink pen and wrote a message for Jackson. "Oppa, thank you so much. You're a wonderful oppa, husband, and lover in general. I wish our time together wasn't so short. I wouldn't mind being married to you in real life. -^^- I will always cherish our memories. Sarang hae," Ellie wrote, then signing her name. Jackson was finished with his. "Oppa can I read yours?" Ellie asked. "Only if I can read yours," Jackson said with a giggle. The two swapped locks and read them "Ellie ah, my jagiya... My heart hurts so much right now. I really do love you a lot. I will forever cherish our time together. I'm really going to miss you. Forever yours, Sarang hae," read Jackson's lock. "Oppa..." Ellie cried out, she felt like she was going to cry. 

Jackson looked at his lover sadly. He opened his arms, offering a hug. Ellie ran into it and hugged him tightly. "I don't want to let you go oppa..." Ellie cried. "Jagiya, I know..." Jackson said softly. "Sarang hae, Wang Mandu," Ellie said, in between sobs. "Saranghaeyo," Jackson said sweetly. The two parted from the embrace, shared a chaste kiss and hugged again. "Let's put our locks on, nae?" Jackson asked. The two parted from the embrace. They put their locks next to one another on a vacant spot. They closed the locks and locked them. They each took their keys as souvenirs. "Maybe if we do this again... we can go unlock them. Nae?" Jackson said sadly. All Ellie could do was nod. "Let me take you to the airport... You can't miss the flight JYP payed for..." Jackson said. "Nae..." Ellie said sadly. The two got into the car and reminisced on the good times they had. They were laughing by the time they got there. Jackson took Ellie's bags and helped her get her ticket scanned and whatnot. Everything went smoothly and a man took her luggage. 

The couple waited for about an hour or so. They got coffees and told more stories. Ellie was cuddling on Jackson's arm, sneaking kisses every so often. "This sucks... Last plane we got on was our honey moon," Jackson muttered. Ellie quelled his whining by making out with him, which he didn't mind at all. The two parted when they heard "Private flight 1897" called, which was Ellie's flight. Jackson walked her over to her entrance. "J-jagiya... Saranghae..." Jackson said then giving her one last kiss. "I'll never forget you Wang Kong," Ellie said cutely. The moment was interrupted by the gate opening. No one called for boarding yet, what was even more surprising was JYP walked out of the gate. "Hey lovers... I got a surprise for you," he said cheerily.     

The two looked at him curiously. "So... The good news is I'd like to hire Ellie for a songwriter position at JYP. She can stay if she wants," JY Park said. "W-well yeah I'd love to," Ellie exclaimed, making him chuckle. "Wait... what's the bad news?" Jackson asked. "We made a legal mistake... you two are actually married," JY explained. "Wait... what?!" the lovers exclaimed. "Yeah... oops..." JY said awkwardly.

TO BE CONTINUED!