Hong Kong Honey moon pt 2: Meeting the family!

WHAT WILL JACKSON'S FAMILY THINK OF HIS WIFE?! HMM?! My sources of Chinese: http://www.omniglot.com/language/phrases/cantonese.php and http://www.omniglot.com/language/kinship/chinese.htm. I don't speak it...

The car stopped in front of a house. It's the house Jackson grew up in, where his parents still live. The couple got out of the car, thanked the driver, and shut the doors. The car sped off and Ellie looked around nervously. "Relax baby, they don't bite I promise," Jackson said cutely, then pecking her on the lips. "I hope they like me..." Ellie muttered. Jackson took Ellie's hand in his and walked her up to the front door. Jackson knocked on the door, and called out "Bahba, Mahma,"(Dad, mom). The door opened widely, rather suddenly. Jackson's mother was standing there, happy but confused. "Jiāěr you're home?! What a happy surprise!" she greeted. "Taai Taai quit hiding behind me," (wife) Jackson teased. "Sorry," Ellie said nervously, then emerging from behind Jackson. "Well don't be strangers, come on in," Jackson's mother said, then letting them in. They removed their shoes and went into the living room. "Dad went out, he'll be back," Mrs. Wang said, using English. "Oh thank goodness she knows English..." Ellie muttered, making Jackson laugh. "Aren't you going to introduce this lovely young lady to me, Jiāěr?" his mother teased. "Mahma... this is my wife Ellie. She's the one who takes such good care of me," Jackson said warmly. "Néih hóu. Ngóh go méng giu Ellie (hi my name is...). Ja- Jiāěr is a good husband, you raised him well," (hello my name is... Ellie said, going form Cantonese to English. "Hahng'wúih Ellie (nice to meet you). Thanks for taking care of my son," Mrs. Wang greeted similarly. "You should show her around while I finish cooking Jiāěr," Mrs. Wang said to Jackson. "Hou mahma (fine)," Jackson said. "Follow me," Jackson said softly, then taking his lovers hand in his and showing her around.

Jackson showed Ellie around his house.

She saw his old room which was barely any different than another boy's room, just neater. "You left all your old things here?" Ellie asked. "Yeah, I was so excited about the record deal... I basically packed a bag and left..." Jackson explained. "Is that you and your brother, the one in Australia?" Ellie asked, looking at a photo. "Yup... I miss him from time to time," Jackson said with nostalgia. "That's normal to miss your brother, I'm sure he misses you too," Ellie said then hugging Jackson. "This must make you miss your family a bit... I'm sorry," Jackson said softly. "It's okay baby," Ellie said then pecking Jackson on the cheek. Ellie sat on Jackson's bed next to him. "Was that ex of yours the one who took your virginity?" Jackson asked protectively. "Wahhh Wang Kong!" Ellie exclaimed, then smacking her husband. "... Was he good at it?" Jackson asked protectively. "I mean... It was good at the time..." Ellie started, but was cut off by Jackson's pouting. "What?" Ellie asked. "You just like Chinese boys don't you..." Jackson pouted. "I've dated two Hong Kong guys... and a white guy... So, maybe a little?" Ellie said shyly. "I better be the more handsome one," Jackson pouted. "You're much more handsome Jiāěr," Ellie said cutely. "Must... resist... cuteness... Wahhh I can't," Jackson said then hugging her tight and giving her a loving kiss on the lips. The two started making out, and Jackson was teasing Ellie by ever-so-slightly caressing Ellie's skin with his finger tips.

The lovers were interrupted by being called down for dinner. The lovers went downstairs.

The couple went downstairs hand in hand. Ellie looked at Jackson nervously when she saw Jackson's Dad in the kitchen. "Bahba, I'd like to introduce you to my wife. Yes, she exists," Jackson called out, jokingly. Jackson's dad turned to them and smiled. "Néih hóu lóuhyèh (father in law)," Ellie said with a bow. "Hello Ellie, nice to finally meet you, I'm Jackson's dad," he said in perfect English. "Oh thank goodness, your English is good," Ellie said with a sigh, which made him laugh. Jackson back hugged Ellie and then he went to hug his dad real tight. "Wahhh I missed you bahba," Jackson said childishly, even shaking his dad around a bit for emphasis. "I missed you too son," his dad said, mimicking Jackson's cuteness. "Taai Taai, I think nàaihnáai (mother in law) wants to begin dinner," Ellie said kindly. "Right... sorry mahma," Jackson said sheepishly. Everyone joined the table; Jackson's mother served everyone using the community chopsticks and poured some tea in each glass. Everyone was eating and the atmosphere was pleasant. Jackson's parents asked about where Ellie was from, how she got to Korea in the first place, and what she does as far as school and work. Ellie told them she's a music/ art student, she's from Connecticut and goes to school there. She told them her family is Italian American, which they thought was neat. Jackson's parents talked about Jackson's childhood and told embarrassing stories, which made him hide in Ellie's shoulder in embarrassment. "I expected him to be a fencer, since he made the Olympics and all... But I respect his decision to be a performer. He has lots of friends now and now he even got married," Mr. Wang said kindly. "Just promise me you'll nag him enough for me okay?" Mrs. Wang joked. "Hehe will do," Ellie said then everyone laughed.

The couple spent some time at the house after dinner, happily chatting. It was getting late so they had to go, their ride was there. "Nice meeting you... We'll come again soon," Ellie said kindly. "Please do, nice to meet you too,' Mrs. Wang said. They all said goodbye, and the lovers got in the car.

They were getting driven to their hotel. Ellie rested her head on Jackson's shoulder and yawned. "You did good taai taai," Jackson cooed. "That was tiresome and delicious. I was trying to be likeable to them," Ellie said softly. "Well I like you a whole lot... And my family does too. You were perfect," Jackson said then kissing Ellie on the temple. "Do you prefer Jackson or Jiāěr? I've been meaning to ask..." Ellie asked. "Either is fine, Jiāěr is my actual name so that's preferable. Most people in Seoul can't pronounce it right so that's why I use Jackson. But you do it nicely," Jackson said cutely. "Thanks oppa..." Ellie said softly. The car stopped and the couple got to their hotel. They took their suitcases and checked into their room. They split up to take showers, separately, and get ready for bed. "Hey it's the cute bare faced lady," Jackson said, beaming for some reason, Ellie blushed at this. Jackson proceeded to chase Ellie around the room, once he got her he was kissing her all over her face and tickling her. "Can't... breath... properly... Jiāěr...." Ellie said between breaths. "I'm sorry baby," Jackson said then hugging her and giving her loving kisses on her lips, cheek and neck. "Jiāěr, can we sleep now?" Ellie asked then yawned. "Of course," Jackson said then leading his lover into the bed. The two got in their usual sleeping position, where Ellie slept on Jackson's chest. "Good night baby," Jackson murmured, then giving her a kiss. "G-goodnight," Ellie murmured before falling into a deep sleep.

Sorry for the lack of updates... Finals and writers block... More will come your way soon!