Ray turned to leave, but Stefan was there, blocking his way.

Stefan was already envious of the flirting that had happened between the werewolf and Bella. He was going to enjoy torturing him. "Yeah. I wouldn't do that."

Ray finally realized what was going, " Vampires."

Mirabella got off her bar stool, " Your swifty-swift Ray. "

Klaus reached for Ray's beer, " Yes, my friend here is a vampire." he took a sip,"He's compelled everyone in the bar, so don't look to them for help. My sister and I however, we are Originals. The first vampires. But me well I'm even more special. I'm something else. A different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf. "

"What?" Ray looked terrified and being the nice person she was, Mirabella hated when people were scared. Fear was not something she liked to inflict on people.

"A hybrid, Ray. I'm both"

"Oh! And don't forget a monumental dick." Mirabella added.

Klaus shot her a glare, while Stefan chuckled. Mirabella just shrugged to her brother, "What? You left out vital information."

Ignoring her Klaus continued on, " You see, I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon, pun intended, Ray,..." Klaus chuckled at his joke while Bella and Stefan both gave him irritated looks, "...I need you to direct me to your pack. So...where can I find them, Ray?"

"You can't compel me. It won't work."

Mirabella was now, again, annoyed, " Why does everyone take the hard way? Its like your asking to die. Make my life easy for once. Gosh."

Klaus looked to Stefan signaling, 'Its time for... Torture. Our first contestant, Ray Sutton.'

Stefan turned to the bar tender, " I need a scotch on the rocks, please." he cleared his throat," Tell you what Ray." he opened up a little pouch full of wolfsbane, "We're going to play a little drinking game."

"I wouldn't call this a game." Bella said under her breath.

As usual, the two males just ignored her commentary.

Stefan continued, " Something I like to call 'Truth or Wolfsbane'."

"Oh this is going to be fun Ray." Klaus spoke with his now creepy grin (in Bella's opinion) growing on his face.

_____________________________________

With trashy rock music in the back round and the screams of Ray being tortured, Mirabella was growing extremely bored.

So she compelled a bartender to change the music to some Icona Pop 'I Love It' and started to drink straight from a bottle of vodka.

Which led her to where we are now. Dancing on the tables with a bottle in her hand. Living her immortal life.

While he was doing his job as torturer, Stefan kept glancing at the Mikaelson girl dancing. Entranced by the movement of her body. 

_________________________________

After about 10 minutes of dancing on tables. Mirabella joined Stefan at the temporary torturing station by the dart board.

"Has he given up yet." she asked the Salvatore.

"No. Wanna give it a try."

"No. No. I never have been one for torture only in moments of dire need and this is not a priority."

"Come on little sister. Don't you want to help your brother." Klaus walked up behind his younger sibling.

"If you're talking about Elijah, then yes tell me where his coffin is and I will pull that dagger out of him and stab you with it. Multiple times." Mirabella then walked away leaving both boys stunned. Klaus irritated and Stefan... well he was kind of turned on.

Just then a raven haired girl walks up to Klaus, " Hello, Mr Klaus. I have some information for you. He told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guy's brother Damon at the farmhouse."

"Well thank you, Claudine. You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighborhood watch, huh?"

Stefan speeds to Klaus, while Mirabella is laying on the pool table close enough to hear them without the use of her enhanced hearing.

"My brother's still on our trail?"

"He's getting closer. I'm going to have to deal with that."

Just as Klaus goes to walk way stefan grabs his arm, "No,No,No. Let me handle it."

"Why should I let you leave?"

"'Cause you know I'll come back."

"Do I?"

"You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service."

"Oh, that almost sounds-...sounds so tedious and indentured. Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?"

Keeping his poker face on Stefan replies, " I'll make sure that my brother doesn't bother us, anymore."

Stefan starts to leave the bar.

Mirabella gives her bother an ' I hate you' look and goes to follow him, but her brother grabs her arm, " Don't think I don't notice the googly eyes you and Stefan send each other. Watch yourself little sister, I don't want to see you end up hurt."

Mirabella was a little shocked at the sincerity in his voice. Too stunned to talk she just gives him a nod and begins to walk out of the bar.

She catches up to Stefan right before he was about to leave.

"Stefan, I just wanted to tell you that no matter what happens or what you do, it's for his protection, for Damon. So don't feel bad about anything. You're doing it for your family. Hold on to family."

Stefan was feeling so many emotions towards this girl. Without thinking he brought his lips to hers.

At first Mirabella was stunned by the kiss, but she soon got over it and returned the passion.

The kiss wasn't rough or weird. As cheesy as it sounds, it was like there lips were made for each other, how perfectly they molded as one.

But Mirabella realized an important factor. Elena Gilbert was still alive. Elena Gilbert loves Stefan Salvatore. And unfortunately for her, Stefan Salvatore loves Elena Gilbert.

Mirabella pulled away from Stefan tears in here eyes," You love Elena, a-and nothing can happen between us as long as you love Elena."

Mirabella walked as fast she thought possible back to the bar while wiping away her tears. Leaving Stefan outside.

Stefan did not go after her because she was right. He loves Elena Gilbert and it would be unfair to Bella if he tried to pursue something with her while he loved someone else. He couldn't give her all of him.

But somehow deep down Stefan knew that he was just trying to convince himself that he hasn't fallen for Mirabella Mikaelson.

______________________________________

Word Count: 1500

THEY KISSED. BUT OF COURSE I HAD TO RUIN IT OR ELSE IT WOULD BE SO BORING.  DONE HATE ME.

OK I'M DONE. 

DON'T  FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE 

BYEEEEEEEEE

-LILY 💛