"Conner" she snapped. Her eyes were wide open when she release what she had.

Be careful ruby, jasmine has a secret crush on your mate. And when she doesn't get what she want, she'll make your life a living hell.- Nate mind linked me.

"I think your seriously hallucinating right now? Get this through your head, Conner isn't yours and will never be yours. He has a mate and that me. So whatever feelings you have on him I suggest you move on cause you already have a mate and your hurting him. And that my brother your hurting" I snapped at her.

"Oh I know he my mate but I don't want him I want Conner and your gonna give him to me" she smirked. I heard some 'oh oh' coming from behind.

"And what make you think Imm'a give Conner to you? He isn't gonna go for you when he has me" I stated.

"Oh your gonna regret it. You see I always get what I want and I will have Conner no matter what" she said flipping her hair and walking away.

"Oh before I leave, better watch your back" she said heading inside the cabin.

"Something is seriously wrong with her" a random girl said. I haven't notice her before. She wasn't with the other group of friends. I looked at Ian who was staring at her like if she just came from heaven. Then it clicked mates. She looked straight at Ian.

"Mate" she whispered.

"Mine"Ian smiled. Awww Ian finally had a mate. She snap out of her daze and looked back at us.

"I'm so sorry about my evil sister." Looking between me and Conner. "Ever since Conner and his family came last year for a mini vacation, my sister fell in love with Conner since then. She even have pictures of him all over the place. And when she want something, she get. Just be careful ok. Oh and my name is faith" faith said with a smile.

"That evil thing is your sister" Scott said. "You guys don't look anything alike" he added.

"Believe me I know. She my step sister." Faith said. "If you need help on anything to bring my sister down. Just ask, I know a lot of things about my sister that no one know about" she smirked. Who knew for a girl who looks so quiet could have evil thought. I nodded.

"Well if you don't all mind me, I would like to get to know my mate" Ian spoke up looking at faith, she let out a giggle and blushed. Someone wrapped there arm around me.

"Well who knew my mate can be so hot when she possessive over me" Conner whispered in my ear. I can feel his breathe.

"Well I don't like when someone take what mine." I growled. Conner chuckled.

"I don't even know who more possessive, ruby or Conner" Blake said looking between us.

"Conner" everyone stated. I let out a giggle,

"Hey I'm not that bad" Conner defending himself.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Conner but you are" I said earning a scowl from him.

"Ok so what if I am! Can you blame me."Conner said.

"Nope" everyone said.

"Alright let have fun! Let play 'never have I ever'" Katie yelled. We all yelled yea! Andrew went in the house to grab alcohol I amuse.

Andrew came back with a bottle of Apple juice. Everyone gave him a look like 'what the hell'

"What there weren't any liquor. And I don't think ruby dad want us drunk" Andrew stated.

"Dam right boy" dad yelled inside the house.

"I for one agree with father in law. No mate or pack member will be getting drunk tonight" Conner ordered. We looked at him like he gone mad.