02. Keep Your Humanity

Start from the beginning

She turns around to see Klaus and Mirabella standing there with her roommate looking frightened.

"Whats going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed." Mirabella responds

Klaus wanting to cut to the chase hastily adds, " I'm told Ray Sutton lives here."

"Ye-Yes but he's almost never here. He's on the road mostly."

"But I expect he comes home at least... once a month?"

The girl didn't respond showing she knew something.

"That's what I thought" Mirabella said with a slight smile tugging on her lips.

Klaus wanting to hurry up the process said," Where is he now."

The girl stayed quite.

"If I have to make you tell me, its going to be infinitely more painful for you."

Then she started to run.

" Ugh. I hate it when the run." Mirabella complained.

The girl ran to the back door, when she fiercely opened it there stood Stefan with a hungry look in his eyes.

Dragging the blonde roommate into the hallway with him Klaus said,"Well, unlike my little sister I love it when they run."

Mirabella muttered," Cause your a psychopath."

Finally breaking, the African American woman admitted where the werewolf was,"He's in Tulley. Its near the border.  A bar called Southern Comfort. Its off Highway 41." 

"Thank you, my love" Klaus turned to the blonde he was holding," Now...may my friend come in your home?"

"Ye-Yes."

Stefan walks inside the house, a dangerous look in his eyes.

"Kill this one quickly. Make that one suffer."

"Wait Klaus... We shouldn't make him do this." Mirabella was trying to hold up her end of the deal with Stefan.

"But he must, if he doesn't want me to kill his brother. We'll be in the car."

Klaus walked out of the house. Mirabella slowly walking behind.

"Try to control it Stefan." she whispered to the younger vampire.

Stefan looked at her with a new found admiration. She gave him brisk nod and walked out of the house, hearing the screams of Stefan's latest victims.

_____________________________________________

It had been about 15 minutes and the screams had stopped. Klaus sent Mirabella to go and check on the Salvatore brother.

When Mirabella walked into the house, the once white home was now covered in red blood. Blood was splattered all over the walls and furniture.

Mirabella walked into the living room to see Stefan, with blood all over his face and body, trying to put the bodies of the two girls back together.

"I'm sorry... I tried to get him to stop--"

"Its ok."

"Why do you put them back together?"

"Guilty conscious."

"Being a ripper isn't a bad thing. Its how you handle it that determines who you are, and you handle how most rippers wish they could. You have humanity so hold onto that because its whats going to keep you sane."

"How are you related to Klaus?"

"He's technically my half-brother."

"That makes sense.", Stefan chuckled.

"I'll leave you to it."

Stefan abruptly asked "Do you mind staying?"

"Sure"

"Thanks for the little speech. Even though your probably only saying that because you want something."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because everyone always wants something."

"Well, Stefan I don't want anything. I am a nice person... sometimes."

He just stared at her. In awe of how this Mikaelson was slowly growing on him. Stefan wasn't afraid to admit that she was beautiful inside and out, but only to himself.

Mirabella took his hand, " In all seriousness, keep that humanity you have, I don't want to see that vibrant life in your eyes become dull."

"Thanks Mirabella."

"Lets dropped the formalities Stefan. Call me Bella."

It was then, they realized how close there bodies were. Bella could see every detail on his face. She immediately looked at his eyes. His wonderful green eyes were hypnotic.

Stefan couldn't help but look at her lips. Lush and pink.

They both pulled apart at the sound of someone entering the house.

"There you two are, its time to go. We can't keep Mr.Sutton waiting,can we?"

"Uh... Yeah. Sure."

Mirabella walked out of the house with her brother following behind her. She was so confused on what had just almost happened. But one thing was for sure she was kind of happy Stefan almost kissed her. She was positive that she wasn't confused about that.

And surprisingly Stefan felt the same way.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! I want to know if you guys think the relationship is moving to fast. I want it to be realistic but not lacking in romance, you feel. OK thats all for now. Don't forget to comment and vote. 

OH!!!!! Give me some ship names: lastnames or firstnames or both doesnt matter really.

BYEEEEEEEEE

-LILY💛