When the Man Hater Fall

Kate Melody Yuson "Katey" was certified a man hater.

She hates men not because she was betrayed by someone.
She hates men not because she was been broke in relationship.
She hates men but because she had witness how cruel they are.

Her father left them when she was young.
Her auntie commits suicide because of being depress on her husband.
Her loving sister was now suffering a mental illness after she became victim of rape.

Katey rebels after she got the news that her mom was engaged to the man that she doesn't know.

She starts to drink, partying and went home late. Her mom starts to worried. The man of her mom suggested to introduce her "Katey" to the famous boy group (bts), and let her know that not all men are cruel like what her thinking.

Author's notes:

* I'm not professional writer kaya malamang makakita kayo ng mga errors.

* Hindi din ako fluent sa English, kaya pwede niyo kong i-correct sa grammar.

~~~~~~~~

COPYRIGHT © by Jimreckzz All rights reserved.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented, including xerography or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without the permission from the publisher.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!