Chapter 29

A quick thank you to my new co writer for really making Thai chapter so much better !

His right arm connected with my ribs as I was sent flying towards the ground with a huff. A growl slowly emerging from my body as I got back up and lunged at him with all my force. He barely managed to escape me as my fist slightly grazed his chin. Quickly, I sent a kick towards the direction I sensed him attacking me from but he dodged it with ease. After so many centuries of living, I wouldn't expect less of him. Once again he made a connection with my body but I managed to hold my ground. I refused not lose. Gaining my composure once again I ran towards him. As I tackled him to the ground he managed to somehow make me land face first and he's on top both hands on my neck. "You're dead," he whispered in my ear. As he releases me, my body falls limply on the ground.

"What the fuck man, you can't go so hard on her Leonardo and Geovani will kill you." Thomas quickly made his way towards me as I held my arm up motioning for him to stop.

"I'm not done..." I glare at the ground. Angry at myself for being so weak. My mother would be ashamed. I flinch, thinking of my mother is always hard.

Jason's booming laugh snaps me out of my thoughts. He might be one of the strongest warriors this pack has but I have my wits.

"You're definitely done "Luna" ." He emphasizes the word. Jason hates the fact that I haven't accepted my position. He hated me for it and that's why I chose him to train with.I knew he wouldn't go easy on me .

" I said I'm. Not . Done." I push myself off the ground and stand in fighting position. A glimmer of joy emerges in Jason's eyes as he lunges towards me throwing a hard hit at my jaw. That's definitely going to leave a bruise. A throbbing pain quickly emerges as everything seems to blur. There is no way in hell I'm going to faint . I focus hard on Jason's face as I hit the ground with another loud thump . He makes his way towards my holding his hand out. Before I take it I kick him as hard as I can in his balls as he drops down beside me in pain.

"See one thing I know, Jason, no matter what you will always have that one weak spot and it's all I have to aim for." A smirk appears on my face as I flinch due to the fact that my mouth is bleeding. Great. I let out a slight growl.

"Cheap...Shot." He manages to say between groans.

"Ugh I know." I get of the ground and dust myself off all that training and I still suck at fighting.

'You need to focus. This is no joke. You are in deep danger and so is everyone else you decided to involve in this.' My wolf voiced after days of not hearing her. 'I'm sorry, I'm trying.' I shot back. 'Stop your whining mist, try harder train harder. You need to survive this.'

"Misty?!" Leo's worried voice filled my ears as I saw he and Geo running towards me from different directions. I looked over at Jason who finally gained his breath back but a look of worry filled his wide eyes .

"What the hell happened?!" Geo's husky voice boomed through the forest. He was shirtless and his sweat drenched body shined in the light. His basketball shirts were dangerously low as he made his way towards me. I looked at them both as they looked down at Jason then at my injured face putting one and two together. Anger filled their eyes.

"Jason you're a dead man." Leonardo's voice was filled with anger.

"That he is," Geo made his way towards him and held him up by his collar.

"Stop!" I yelled authoritatively. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "It was my idea." Everyone's heads snapped towards me.

Leo looked at me for a second before speaking. "Did you just say, your idea?" One eyebrow was raised as he took a step towatds me.