Chapter 8-his lips

Misty's P.O.V

"Kkkyle, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him, stammering slightly as the electric shocks from the kiss died down. I looked up at him startled, I could hear growling coming from the direction of Geo, but I didn't care, I only had eyes for Kyle at the moment.

"I think I was kissing you, but we can get back to that situation later. Right now I think I should get you home." He said, grabbing my hand in his, pulling me out of the forest.

I had a sense of fear as he dragged me. I wasn't exactly sure why, he didn't seem like a threat to me. He was the exact opposite of that . I was suddenly grabbed by the waist and pulled back.

"Don't you ever touch her again! Or I will make sure you do not live to see tomorrow" Geo said, his voice came in an angry growl.

"You made it pretty clear you were going to choose Stacy over her once again. I was just trying to make your choice easier for you." Kyle replied, his tone was calm but his fists tightened slightly in anger.

"Like I said. You touch her, if you even lay a finger on her. You. Are. Dead!" Geo said, vibrating slightly letting me know he was close to shifting. I looked over at Kyle with apologetic eyes, pleading with him slightly to just drop it. Much to my disappointment he ignored my silent warning.

"Look mr big bad wolf, you don't faze me. You don't even come close to scaring me." Kyle said, completely calm now. How did he know Geo was a wolf, I never once mentioned it.

"Seeing by the way you smell you're probably a fallen angel or a shifter or something, you're not unheard of around here." Geo said... a what?

"That's good, so you know what I'm capable of then, look Geo if you hurt her I'll be here to comfort her and to mend whatever nasty scares you leave behind." He started. "Seeing as the wolf is in a bad mood, I'll be on my way, I'll see you soon Misty" he promised, winking at me as he made his way in the other direction.

It angered me that Geo was being so unfair. Yes unfair! He can do as he please and be with Stacy if he wasn't going to choose me why not just let me be happy!!

"You!! You're such an arrogant jerk!" I yelled quickly facing Geo.

"Me an arrogant jerk?" He asked me, sounding completely outraged and bewildered. "You're the one going around kissing random guys!"

"You're the one who won't choose me over Stacy, even though I'm your mate!" I was now screaming at the top of my lungs with not a care in the world to anyone who heard. I looked around and realized that little bitch was missing.

"Where is she anyways, shouldn't she be wrapped around your arm?" I spat, you could clearly hear the jealousy dripping from every word I said.

"I broke up with her, when I saw him walking away with you. It just all came out, I can't bare to see you with another guy Misty." He whispered pulling me in close to his body. My cheeks blushed a bright red. Had he really finally chose me? My wolf howled with joy.

He placed both hands on my face and liffted it so I was looking him right in the eyes. Slowly leaning down building up the tension, he kissed me. It was amazing nothing compared to the kiss that Kyle and I shared. Even though I couldn't help but think there was something between me and Kyle. Geo seemed to notice I was in deep thought so he took advantage of this and slid his tongue into my mouth . Kissing me passionately as his hands made their way down my back sending chills all over my body. He liffted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was finally mine.

"Wow" is all I could say as we pulled away for air. A smirk appeared on his face, pleased by the reaction he got from me and his eyes filled with lust.

"We have 2 days until you start school and I want to spend every moment with you." He whispered, kissing the tip of my nose.

"Okay Geo." I agreed as he slowly placed me on the ground as he placed kisses all over my neck.

Geos pov

She was absolutely stunning as she laid on the beach taking in the warmth of the sun. I couldn't get over her, everything about her was perfect. It had only been 2 days ago that I had told her I chose her. Since that moment I couldn't stop smiling.

"Stop starring at me so much Geo, my eyes are up here. " she laughed as my gaze turns to her face, her beautiful perfect face.

"You're just so beautiful and so so sexy..." I purr, looking her up and down one more time. She quickly covered her body.

"Geo stop!" She shrieked, I will never understand how most girls never see themselves for how they really are. Gorgeous.

"Baby you're absolute gorgeous." I say, a smile appears on her face.

"Thanks babe, you're beautiful too." She laughed as she got up and ran towards the water . I quickly caught up to her and grabbed her by the waist turning her around and over my shoulder as I ran towards the water .

"no wait!!! I changed my mind you're handsome! Not beautiful just handsome!" she hollard as we went deeper into the water . I threw her over my shoulder drowning her screams .

"You jerk!" she screamed as she emerged from the water.

"Don't call me that, I hate it when you call me that ." I made my way towards her and pulled her in by the waist wanting her closer . She teased me running her hands all over my body turning me on with every inch she got closer. "Don't tease me Misty, because I promise you might not be ready for it's consequence." I said huskily, lust tainting my voice. It was getting harder to controll my hormones and I was getting really really turned on. Holding my wolf back was getting harder.

"Let's go back to my house " her voice was filled with lust and I took no time to think as I carried her out of the water and headed towards her house.

Misty's pov

He kissed me one more time before placing me on the bed while he remained on top. He held himself up staring down on me . I wanted the feel of his skin on mine. I pulled him toward me and we began to kiss. His arms traced my curves . Reaching towards my back and undoung my bikini top he began to pull down my bottom.

"Wait Geo" I had to force myself to say these words. "I'm not ready I can't do this" I wanted to be with him but I didn't fully trust him yet. He had slept with Stacy before the thought of that angered me. He layed to the side of me and pulled me into his hard abs wrapping his arms against me .

"Okay beautiful let's sleep, you have school tomorrow." he kissed me on the forehead as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up to an empty feel . Geo had left without even letting me know . It made me sad but I quickly got my emotions together and headed towards my closet . It was the first day of school and I didn't really mind the whole making myself look gorgeous for everyone else I didn't need the attention from them I wanted it from him. I quickly took a shower and untangled my hair leaving it naturally and wavy. I slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans and an of the shoulder top. With heels.

There was honking sound going on outside like crazy and a smile grew on my face, it could only be Lilly with no care in the world of everyone else was sleeping . Quickly grabbing my bag I rushed down the stairs . School here I come...

--------

Almost done with the next chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed .

The more votes and comment we get the faster we upload. I really want to thank you all for reading we are on the top 25!!

So what do you think about Kyle ? He seems very suspicious and over protective of misty don't you think?