chapter 18

I slowly walked towards my balcony and he remained motionless looking over at the woods. He seemed distracted as if he was here but in his mind he was somewhere else. The noise of my slding door finally brought him back to realitly as he quickly snapped his head in my direction. A gasp escaped my mouth it wasnt kyle it was that same guy that had appeared today and had stopped me from falling to the ground. Yet there was something different about him. A familier smile appeard on his face it reminded me of kyles but had the effect that geos smile gave me. 

"who are you?' i finally managed to whipser.

" I am the man of your dreams misty, or should i say men of your dreams?" his voice sounded so husky so seductive, i felt myself getting wet just by the sound of it.

" That doesnt answer my question ." 

" Do i remind you of anyone misty, two guys in particular?" He did... he looked and had the similerites of the two guys my heart had been trying to decide over for the past month. It was as if he was kyle and geo all in one. His hair was dark and tossled as if he had just got out of bed, with tan skin and bright blue eyes. He had pearly white teeth and his muscles showed from under his tight shirt. Its as if he was a combinitation of the both of them but how was that possble? 

"your correct " he let out a sexy laugh .

" Im them but Im me, and yes i can read your mind princess." i was stunned how could this be possible?

" Look im your garudian angel misty, and trust me i might be making a big mistake by showing myself to you but you really need to decide and soon. Bad things will happen to one of them i wish i could tell you who but that would tamper with the future." wait what does he mean i feel so lost.

" why can i just be with you, cant we just make it easy??" he laughed once again as he made his way towards me . His touch was hot and cool at the same time sending shivers all over my body.

"if only it were that easy misty, look the only reason im here is to help. We can never be. You have to choose one of them misty . Whatever choice you do make leads to a different future. So whatever happens you are the onle to blame," im always the one to blame.

He pulled me in close to him. " All i can tell you my love is that one of them is bad for you."

Just like he had appeared he was gone. I still felt his pressene though as if he was watching over me. I guess you can say he is i mean that sexy man i had just incountered the man of my dreams was my gaurdian angel. He had made it pretty clear that I had to choose. 

I was suddenly strattled by a howl that came from deep inside me. My wolf was howling after so long i heard her howl but it was gone in a matter of seconds. Did i want to loser her to? I have to make up my mind. Tomorrow i go on a date with geo and we will see what happens and the next day its kyles turn. All i know is that no matter what happens its my fualt....

------- writers note

ughhh sorry guys i know its unideted, i have yet to find my co writer!! or editor! please if your interested message me . so what did you think?? team geo ? team kyle? or team leo{ gaurdian angel}