Part 27 Beware of Sharks

I have been meaning to write this for a while, but y'know.  Also I've been reading through this fic and realized just how cracky and fast paced it is, but yet it still somehow managed to fit together and may a good story. Thank you so much for sticking around for so long, I'll try harder to make this story better! I love you all. Also thank you all for the birthday wishes! 

Tsuna walked through the crowd of people in search for a job. He didn't have a job in mind, but he had promised Alessandro that he'd help look for a newspaper or magazine that needed a writer. He heard there was a newspaper in need of a journalist, so he thought he'd check it out. He didn't plan on the morning rush. Reborn would have been so disappointed in him. He could just imagine Reborn drop-kicking him in the ace saying something along the lines of, "A boss should always plan ahead." Shivering at the thought he tried to move through the mass.

The crowd rushed to go where-ever they were headed, not caring who they had to shove out of the way. Unfortunately for Tsuna, his body in this world was just as tiny. So the crowd carried the poor brunette along, jostling him between tides. He was a helpless fish in the sea. He tried to move in the right direction, to no avail. Giving up he just went with the flow, not one of his better plans. Another thing Reborn would have shaken his head at.

With a frustrated grunt, he popped out of the crowd and ended up falling face first into the pavement. He just lay there for a few moments in frustration, mentally screaming at the impossibility of such a simple task. Pushing himself off the ground he looked ups to see that he was already in front of the newspaper corporation (I have no idea what to call them). Sitting there on his knees for a good minute, he pondered on his luck this past week. Tsuna knew how unlucky he was, so all this luck was suspicious. Even if he was basically the god of the universe he was still good ol Dame-Tsuna. 

Getting up and dusting himself off Tsuna headed inside. Looking around a bit, he found himself standing at the front desk. He nervously shifted as he waited for the silver headed man at the desk to finish whatever he was doing. "Excuse me...?" He finally spoke up. When the man looked up, Tsuna was shocked. There went all hope in not running into the mafia until he got back home. "Never mind, sorry to bother you?" The brunette ran out of the building without much of a second thought. Another bad idea. Reborn's words echoed in his head. A boss should never run from the enemy.

Life is so unfair, he mourned as he made his way home. He paused to think about that. He considered the small apartment he Alessandro, Jack, and Fran shared a home. They hadn't even known each other long yet he felt as if he could call them family. Fran could easily be called family since he technically was in Tsuna's old life. But Alessandro and Jack... Laughing to himself he finally knew what his family in his old world meant when they said, "You make the strangest friends." Even if them saying it was hypocritical, the memory made him smile a bit.

The memory also saddened him. He missed them, his old family. Sure they were still in this world, but they weren't the same people. So many questions filled Tsuna's mind. Were they still sad? He hoped not. Did they miss him, or had he been forgotten by then? Probably not, but it was a possibility for him. Who was taking care of the Vongola anyways? It could be Reborn, or Nono retook his seat as Vongola don. The thought of Nono being Don again made Tsuna feel guilty. One  of the reasons he decided to be Vongola Don , not because he had no choice, was so Nono could live out the rest of his life in peace.

Tsuna shook his head, he didn't want to become depressed. His guardians could handle themselves, they'd move on. He had to move on as well. He filled his mind with happy thought like possible fun jobs he could do. Maybe he could be a teacher, that sounded like fun. After being under Reborn's tutelage he was curious what being on the other end of rope was like. Except without threats, weapons, and mafia... okay mafia would always be there, but no bombs. 

Turning the corner to his street Tsuna he saw the silver haired man from the Newspaper corporation ( seriously what do you call these buildings?) standing in front of his building. The tall, sharp eyed man stood was leaning near the door. His excessively long hair was tied up in a ponytail. He looked as if he was waiting for somebody. Tsuna could only pray it wasn't for him.

Finally taking notice that the street was strangely empty Tsuna noticed a rather shady man walking by. He tried to scurry past the silver haired man but ended up with a sword pressed against his neck. Moments later the shady man fell to the ground with minimal blood loss, and no breath left in his body.

Tsuna just stared sadly at the scene, but remained standing there, his face almost blank. The only indication of emotion on his face were his eyes and the the downward quirk of his lip. He was used to seeing people killed, it was part of being in the mafia. But this didn't mean it didn't sadden him. Snapping out his thoughts he cursed himself. The man he was trying to avoid was looking right at him, and not with friendly intentions. "Cazzo"

Walking awkwardly past the man to the door he made no eye contact. He could feel the burning gaze boring holes into his back. 

"And where do you think your going?" A familiar, not in a good way, voice called out to him.

Tsuna didn't turn. This was the end. When will this madness end! 

Yay, I did it! This would have come out sooner but my computer decided to be a bitch and not work, so my dad had to fix it. I'm not a fan of typing on my phone, auto-correct is a bitch. And it's just too hard. Okay, so after this I think we'll check in on everyone in Japan. After that I dunno which to write about Enma or Basil. Next up is our favorite whip toting klutz. Also I have a plan on how to keep all of Tsuna's guardians his guardians. So Chrome, Mukuro, Ryohei, Hibari, Yamamoto, Lambo, Gokudera can stay with Tsuna. So I guess a bunch of OCs are gonna be their guardians. But I don't know if I wanna do that. But so far I think my OCs in this have been well received. You guys seem to like Alessandro and Jack enough. Pretty sure most of you have forgotten about Rui, but honestly I forget him too. Also we need to include Hayato more. As I said earlier, I've been reading through this, and I always forget him; he never makes it to the end of the chapter.

~Mi-chan out!