Part 9 Welcome To My Life

An average height girl with dark chocolate brown hair and matching eyes. She rushed into an alley way avoiding the group scary people people chasing her. She didn't understand why they always did this to her. I mean every single day, it was annoyingly scary. Had she done something wrong? She wasn't dumb, sure she wasn't the brightest student, she was still good. She was in a school where only the smartest young girls could go. So if she was stupid she wouldn't have made it in. She earned the right to go. She was decent in sports, so she wasn't the reason her team lost. Maybe she was ugly... yeah that was probably it. She was never as pretty as the other girls.

She slid her back down the wall until she landed harshly on her but. She buried her head into her hands and sobbed. I'm so useless. I'm not that smart, I can barely do any sports, and I'm ugly. I'm ugly inside and out. I can't cook, can't clean, can't tell when a joke is funny or when not to laugh. All I can do is make stupid costumes. They aren't even good. Even-, her thoughts where interrupted by a bunch of shadows towering over her. She looked up nervously to see the faces of her bullies. This wasn't gonna end well for her.

After an hour a group of smug looking teens walked out of an alley. Twenty minutes later a beat up looking girl stumbled out and fell flat on her face. She had cuts and bruises all over. Her lips were slit and puffy, and a weird bluish purple color. She had a black eye and her cheeks were bright red. The top buttons of her shirt were undone. Her hair was a mess. She got up to her knees and looked up to the sky. The clouds were dark, Just like my soul. She stood up and inspected her bloody knees. She stood up and smiled weakly as she made her was home.

"Tadaima!" she weakly yelled. Her parents gracefully walked out of one of the many rooms in their mansion. Her mother's serene face turned into a deep scowl. Her father shook his head in disappointment. She shrunk under their scrutinizing gaze.

Her mother angrily walked over to her and slapped her across the cheek. Her cheek hurt bad enough as it is. "You useless daughter. Can't you do anything properly. You have to carry yourself with dignity, look at you. Your a disgrace!!"

"B-but-" she tried to protest but was cut of. "Shut up!! No excuses!" her own mother pushed past her, knocking her down. She looked at her father for help but he only looked at her in distaste before leaving. She sat there stunned. Even her family hated her. I guess I'm useless to anybody. I makes me wonder why I was even born in the first place if I have no use. I really am a mistake, huh? She slowly got up and made her way to her room. She did her usual after school routine. Bandage herself and put on an outfit her parents deemed proper. She searched trough her rather limited clothing styles. She settles for a pair of tan khaki short that were a little above her knee. A fitted baby blue dress shirt and a cream colored blazer to go with it. She checked herself in the mirror and tied up her hair into a small ponytail. Se sighed sadly. "Even with the fanciest clothes I'm ugly." She looked towards the bathroom. She was tempted to just take a razor and just cut her life threads to shreds. Tears threatened to spill at the thought of suicide. She ran out of her room, right past her parents, right past the maids and butlers, out the door, through the gates, and just kept running. She ignored the shouts of people calling her name. It's not like they actually care. She ran and ran until... she stopped.

She collapsed to her knees and looked around tiredly. It's raining... too bad it can't wash away the pain, she thought wearily. She was breaking, and breaking fast. She needed help. Maybe, just maybe if there was someone, just one person, who was willing to help she could live happily. As if that would ever happen, she scoffed.

She looked sadly at her favorite climbing tree and smiled. "But you'll always be here for me." She walked up to it and brushed her hands across the bark. "Haven't done this in a while. " She hoisted her self onto the first branch, then the next, and the next. She did this until she reached her favorite branch. She looked of into the horizon. "The calm before the calm before the storm," she mused. There were some pretty nasty looking clouds heading her way, and fast. She always liked looking outside the window at storms. That was until her parents said gawking outside the window was improper. "The ground looks so far away, I wonder..." her thoughts trailed of to thought of her hurtling towards the ground and smashing into sharp rocks below on impact. Guts flying everywhere, and a fool of crimson around her.

Her thought horrified her. She lost balance and fell. And fell, and fell and fell. "This is how it's gonna end huh?" she whispered to herself. But instead of feeling earth she was caught by a pair of warm arms. She met face to face with the most beautiful person she had ever seen.

Hoho, this is a sudden twist. We took an insight of a different character. But you probably know who she is. Is it an oc? Is it a character from canon? Is it a character from a different anime? Is this character even a significance to the story? Maybe, Maybe, maybe, aaaand maybe. This is the most depressing thing I've ever wrote. I feel so bad for her. Well things happen. =^=