Part 19 Part of The Family

Okay sorry for not updating lately, but I had the lazzies. On the other note I HAD to put up that video, I cried too hard to let it go. And who else to share it with than to other KHR lovers. But I have to say some of you are pretty cold blooded. Anyways on to the story!!

~Somewhere in France~

Tsuna led the way aimlessly with a huge stupid grin on his face. Fran skipped soundlessly beside the brunette; since they were holding hand he didn't want to end up being dragged. Alessandro and Jack followed behind cautiously followed. They weren't 100% sure if they could trust Tsuna. Alessandro put 75%  of his trust in Tsuna. Jack put in about 7%... but he would claim to have put in 0%. Fran who seemed oblivious to it all had a full 100% trust in a person who he ran into less than 24 hours ago. Tsuna who could sense the distrust coming from the his other companions pretended to be oblivious. "So... is there anything in particular you'd like to do?" Tsuna asked cheerfully.

Jack just stared Tsuna down with a look that promised pain. "Anything fun will do," Alessandro answered. Fran kept quiet and studied Tsuna in curiosity. He wondered why a random person just accepted him like that. No questions asked. It was confusing but not unwelcome. He felt happy with Tsuna, even if he was bit of a ditz. If they were every mugged he doubted Tsuna's ability to fight. He might even mistake it for a completely different situation that wasn't at all life threatening (sound familiar ;D). But he didn't understand why the other two people didn't like Tsuna. The scary guy which Fran dubbed 'monochrome homme' or monochrome man, since he wore only black and white. The less scary guy seemed okay, but not completely trusting. Fran named him 'guy ombragée' or in other words shady guy.

Back to Tsuna. He decided if Fran would travel with them he should have better clothes. Now that he had the chance to get nice things he shouldn't be dressed in rags. He should live a comfortable life. So they headed to the next clothes mall they saw. 

Fran was now very confused as to why they were going to the mall so he asked. He didn't understand... whatever language Tsuna, monochrome man, and shady guy where speaking in. He'd have to learn later. "Pourquoi sommes-nous dans un centre commercial?" *Why are we at a mall?*

"Nous vous recevons certaines choses!"* We are getting you some things!* Tsuna said happily. Fran just stared in disbelief as he was dragged to a clothes shop. Why was Tsuna being so nice to him? Getting him stuff when he just met him? What was the funny feeling in his chest?

For the most part Tsuna chose clothes for Fran. The mint headed kid occasionally spotted some clothes that he really liked. He never voiced it cause he thought it would be rude, but Tsuna seemed to be a mind reader... that or has an impeccable taste in clothes. At least in Fran's opinion. The other two hung back. Tsuna also bought a small backpack for Fran to keep his stuff. Also for some reason bought a pom pom hat with a frog design on it. Also bought a satchel, notebook, and colorful pens for himself. The other two hung back.

When they were about to leave the mall when they passed a tow store and a toy in the window caught his eye. It was a plushie doll of a boy with an over sized frog hat (from anime/manga). Tsuna noticed and asked the boy if he wanted them. Fran only blushed and looked at the ground.

Tsuna turned to his other companions. "Watch Fran I'll be back!" He rushed into the store and quickly bought the toy. He came out with said toy in hand and an impossibly big smile. 

Saying Fran was awe stricken by the act of kindness would be an understatement of the century, he was moved to tears as he shakily accepted the toy. He hugged the brunette as he sobbed into his shirt. Tsuna just chuckled and said soothing words. "Il est normal Fran, votre partie de la famille maintenant." *It's okay Fran, your part of the family now.* This made Fran cry even harder as he was gathered into Tsuna's arms. He stopped crying when he fell asleep.

Jack just stared at Tsuna in disbelief the whole time. 'Little Demon' was supposed to be heartless not some motherly person. Another thing was where he got the money. "Your going to spoil him." He looked at Fran who had a tight hold on his toy as Tsuna carried him. Alessandro ended up carrying Tsuna and Fran's bags plus his own. Not that it was too much trouble. Jack glared at his best friend. "Why are you being so dismissive?"

Alessandro gave his friend a small smile. "Oh come on. You have to admit, it's nice seeing the kid happy. Also Tsuna doesn't seem too bad." Jack rolled his eyes at the response. For some reason nobody questioned where Tsuna got the money... not that it was important anyways.

To be continued.... maybe