8 My Life Is Still Crap

In the last chapter we left off at Tsuna running of saying stuff, but I'm guessing you already knew what he meant. Oh you didn't... then let me just go on with the story.

As Tsuna ran out of the house he started thinking up his grand scheme. The boring days are over! I have to free the pineapple from the mummies, then free him from the freezer, then fly with marshmallows. This time it'll be more fun, i won't waste my second chance. But first things first...

Tsuna ran into Namimori forest and found the familiar clearing where he and Reborn used to train. "I need to do some training first," he announced to himself. The only problem was that he didn't have anybody to train with. That was only a minor set back. His problem was immediately solved when his eyes landed on a tall tree, and I mean really TAAAAAL. First task on the agenda: climb to the top of that ridiculously tall tree.

Then came another problem, we couldn't do anything in his new body. It seemed like no matter what any short Japanese brunette with spiky yet fluffy hair, and chocolate brown eyes, could easily be mistaken for a girl and have a weird ass life and went by the name of Sawada Tsunayoshi... was destined to be pathetic. God must hate me, he thought mournfully. He crossed his arms and looked upwards towards the top of the tree..but couldn't see the top. "Damn it, why do trees have to be so tall!" he fumed. Better get climbing, he mourned.

Sorry for the short chap. Don't worry this isn't writers block, I assure you so sit back down and stop screaming mutiny!!