Part 22 Secrets, Plans, and Secret Plans

Tsuna, Fran, Alessandro, and Jack were discussing their travel plans. They had a map of the world layed out in front of them that they had bought from a store. Fran just stared at the interesting piece of paper as he sucked on a lollipop. Jack was just watching over them with an eagle's eye. Also making sure anyone came within earshot, he was pretty scary. Especially with his constantly glaring eyes. So pretty much Tsuna and Alessandro were doing all the planning.

"Okay, so why don't we go to Belgium, from there we can hop over to Germany," Alessandro suggested. It's been about two hours and they were getting nowhere.

They tried walking randomly but they concluded that they would have only gotten more lost. So they settled for a map in a beat up antique shop, also getting interesting trinkets too. Fran had suggested Italy, but they all shot that plan down. Nobody questioned why the other was so against going to Italy. Then Fran suggested Spain but they were headed to Japan and Spain was in the other direction. 

Tsuna thought for a moment and clapped his hands together. "That's a great idea! But instead of Germany we go to UK!" He took a pen and marker an x for their current location on the map. Then with a pencil he made a dotted line towards the coast of Belgium. Then drew a line from the coast to London. "Nobody would see it coming!"

Alessandro sighed and looked at Tsuna seriously. "I know we want to be as roundabout as possible, but uh... isn't this too roundabout?"

Tsuna pouted and made a whining noise. "Oh come on~. I want to meet someone in London, and it is important." He gave Alessando his best puppy dog eyes. The other twitched uncomfortably in his seat and blushed.

"I dunno. London can be dangerous at times." The raven was being crushed by the cuteness but was determined to some out of the battle victorious. 

Tsuna grabbed Fran and hugged him closely to his chest for a boost of cuteness. Game over Estreano, Tsuna wailed mentally.

"Fine," Alessandro said in defeat. "But first how do we get to Belgium anyways. Walking would be near impossible. It'd be at least a 3,000 miles!"

Tsuna brightened at the prospect. He clapped his hands together and smiled like an idiot. "You see this river," he pointed at said river. The other nodded. "We can walk to this river, it'll take only a few days, which is doable. Then we can buy or rent a boat and take it to the mouth! Then we sail a few more miles till we get to the coast of Belgium." Tsuna smiled proudly. He thought his plan was really good, and he had never been good with travel plans. 

Jack sighed. "But there has been an accident at the end of the river. We can't take it to the end." He watched in amusement as Tsuna was not deterred by the crucial fact.

The brunette just laughed. "No matter. We take the river to Paris! Then stay there for a few days. It's perfect!"

"And how much do you think getting a boat would cost? Assuming we aren't going in a rowboat." Jack had to admit shooting down ideas was fun. He wasn't known to argue or use witty insults. He was merely known for keeping shut and letting things come and go. Last time he got into a good argument was when he was seven, before he got roped into the whole mafia thing. he had to say he was having a bit of fun.

"I honestly don't know." Tsuna thought back to his old life. He was a boss for the largest mafia family in the world. Which meant he was rich and all. He wasn't one to spend money carelessly, but he knew when something was a reasonable price. Just not the price itself. He was never good at math anyways. He looked at Alessandro for help. The boy shrugged. Tsuna sighed in defeat. "Well no, I don't. Maybe around a couple thousand, which shouldn't be too much a problem... I think."

"But where are we gonna get the money. Also we did do a lot of shopping the other day... where did you get the money to buy Fran all that stuff?" Tsuna just chuckled nervously as Jack glared at him. "Y-you could say I have my ways."

Alessandro who was suddenly interested in the conversation asked a stupid question. "What ways?"

Tsuna sweatdropped. I didn't answer the first time, what makes him think I'll answer he second time. "You really want to know to know?" The raven nodded. "Like really, really want to know?" Another nod. "Like really, really, really want to know?" Another nod, albeit awkwardly. "Like ra-"

"Are you gonna answer or not?" Jack cut in. If it went one he swore he'd have a headache.

"Okay, have it your way. My 'father'," Tsuna said the father part venomously. Leading the others to think he didn't have a good relationship with the man. "Is rich and all. But I don't think my younger brothers know. My mother might, but I'm not sure. He's always overseas doing his 'job' which he hasn't yet specified. But we live an average life. So all I had to do was a bit of hacking here and there and viola unlimited access  to his credit card. No traces left. He'll never see it coming!"

They gave him deadpanned expressions. "What?" he asked innocently. As if he didn't just say he hacked into his dad's account. They just stared at him with empty deadpanned looks. "W-whaaat?"

Jack was the first to speak. "Lemme get this straight. You...are a hacker?"

Tsuna shook his head. "Not like that. I do it for fun... most times. Th-thats okay with you r-right?"

"It's totally fine. But... can you hack the mafia?" Alessandro knew it was a silly question but he asked anyways. Jack  hit him on the head. "You idiot! Of course he cant!"

"A-actually I've done it before," he timidly interjected in the side argument. They both blanched. "Multiple times actually. They never find out though."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You whaaaaa?"  Alessandro looked at Tsuna in shock and confusion. "Y-your serious?" Tsuna nodded slowly.

Jack was suspicious. He was pretty sure Tsuna was a civilian. And whta would a civilian be doing hacking mafia databases. "Are you part of the mafia?"

"Wh-whaaat nooo." It was unconvincing and Tsuna knew it. Especially when Jack kept glaring at him like that. "I'm not part of it, at least not anymore. " he whispered the last part to himslef. "But my family is part of it! So I'm somewhat associated with it..."

"Oh, okay." Alessandro grinned. That was close, I really thought he was one of them. "Anyways, back to the boat. We can't just use your dads money to buy a boat. He could start getting suspicious with a huge withdrawal like that."

Tsuna nodded and immediately got back to the original topic. "I guess your right about that. Anything to add Jack?"

Jack who was still half in thought about Tsuna being a hacker didn't answer for a few minutes. "We could... get a small apartment and stay there for a while. We get some jobs to pay for a fraction of the boat. Then we sail to Paris if the accident at the end isn't cleared up. If it is we'll stop by in Paris for a supply stock. Sound good." The younger teens clapped as they stared in awe. 

"So now we have to go house hunting... where do we start?" They all stared at one another. Tsuna smirked. "I think I have an idea."

I am done! Just a heads up, they will meet Basil, but I don't think anytime soon. Same with Enma, not anytime soon. Depends on the flow. But worry not. This is not the last we hear from Basil!  Fuuta will be the next to pop up.