not so part PART 3

This is in honor of Tsuna's travels. It's a sped up version if Traveling song. I'll put the link in the comments. So sorry if you were expecting a double update. If that ever happened that would mean a miracle, so yeah. Remember Minna-san send in those OCs if you want before it's too late, and send in your situations  for Tsuna to be in. Don't worry there is gonna be a wedding situation. I was thinking New Zealand, what do you think?

 I have faith in you!! 

May the odds be ever be in your favor!!!

May the force be with you!!

Hakuna Matata!!!!!!!!!

Go forth and conquer!!

And now I'm just randomly saying good luck!! Ja ne~...but first...funny movie quotes!!

"Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this... AND TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF!!!"

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!"

"There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other
people's cultures and the Dutch."

"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your
flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

 "I have here an accident policy that will absolutely protect you no matter what happens.

If you lose a leg, we'll help you look for it."

 "I think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare." 

 "Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could become a M.I.A. and then we'd all be put out on K.P."

 "Which reminds me of the time an Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman, a Vicar, a Rabbi
and a Priest all go into a bar and the barman looks up and says 'Is this a joke?'"

"I'm Al Gore, I used to be the next president of the United States."

 "I know, I know. We are your chosen people. But once in a while can't you choose someone else?"

Also people the book mentioned previously called 'The True Confession of Charlotte Doyle' is a real book. You should check it out. Ja Ne for real this time!!