Part 5: Morning

"Well this'll be interesting. He already escaped," Tsuna said to himself at 5:30 AM. "I wonder what I'll do when he comes," he mused. He ended his hacking spree there.

Tsuna was already ready for school and decided to do some more hacking. He didn't find anything about him, that he didn't find out in his world. He wondered what he should do until the rest of the house woke up, since he had an hour thirty minutes before the rest of the house woke up. His thoughts were interrupted by his stomach growling. Breakfast, he internally whined. Maybe I should cook breakfast and make lunch for myself... oh and Hibari. It's not good for him to keep skipping lunch all the time. Tsuna wondered if the Hibari from his original world skipped meal too, but we all know the prefect. He more than 99.9999999% probably does skip meals.

AS he stood up he tripped and faceplanted the floor. He cursed his luck. Having one leg fall asleep was bad enough but both of them... don't even get me started. He knew he shouldn't have sat down for the last two hours. Maybe he still needed to work on listening to his hyper intuition. If Reborn found out about this he'd... he'd... actually Tsuna didn't know what he'd do. The little hitman was as unpredictable as the universe itself.

~Flashback

"Dame-Tsuna you should have listened to your intuition," said Reborn as he held his Leon-mallet.

"Reborn," an 16 year old Tsuna whined. "I didn't actually think the bridge would break."

"Did you intuition warn you?" the mini hitman asked. Tsuna looked away ignoring the question. He continued to climb the side of the cliff they had fallen of when the bridge broke. "Dame-tsuna when I ask a question answer," reborn reprimanded. With that Tsuna's head was introduced with the Leon-mallet.

"Ite... yes it did warn me, now stop that! I can't climb if you give me a concussion!"

End Flashback~

At the end of his flashback he finally got up and headed straight for the kitchen. Tsuna flipped through him mental cook book and thought about what he could make. "American style breakfast it is!" he chirped. As he started breakfast he made lunch too. He made a bento filled with (only)hamburger steak for Kyoya. He made a bento for himself, and something told him to make one for Yamamoto. Breakfast took a while longer. "On the menu today is; chocolate pancakes, crepes, squish, sausages, omelets and scrambled eggs, souffles, and blueberry muffins. Drinks are hot cocoa, O.J., sparkling apple cider, espresso, coffee, and traditional Japanese green tea," he announced to himself.

"What's going on here?" a haughty voice asked. His twin waltzed right into the kitchen and stood directly behind him. Nori rested his chin on Tsuna's shoulder, and let out a yawn. "When did you learn how to cook?"

"Oh I have my secrets," Tsuna answered. He shrugged his brother's head of his shoulder and began to put the muffin trays into the oven. "Now if your not doing anything help me set the table." He grabbed come plates and utensils and stuffed them into the others hands. Nori blinked owlishly at the items in his hands. Tsuna turned him around and pushed him towards the table. "Thanks for the help~" he teased.

"Hey, why am I the one who has to help?!" he complained. Tsuna just smiled and turned back to his crepes. "This food better taste good," he spat as he set the table. When he finished setting the table he plopped onto a seat and waited for breakfast.

As he waited Nana came in to cook breakfast to find she was already beaten to the punch. "Tsu-kun, your cooking?" she asked skeptically. Tsuna gave a shy nod. "It better not be poisoned."

"It's not, don't worry," he smiled. "Done." he said as he finished the sausages. He piled a lot of food onto each of the four plates.

"American style breakfast, how interesting." Reborn hopped onto the chair with a pile of pillows. "Where are the drinks?"

"Working on it!" Tsuna yelled from the coffee maker. He put all the drinks in a tray and headed over to the table balancing the tray. "Orange juice for you Nori, cocoa for you ka-san, espresso for Reborn,coffee for me, and cider for Sora." Tsuna looked around. "So where is Sora anyways?"

Nori pointed upward towards their room with his mouth stuffed with pancakes. Tsuna giggled and picked up a napkin and wiped Nori's face. He skipped out of the kitchen upstairs. He knocked on the door of the bedroom Noroi and Sora shared. "Sora-kun!" he called. No answer. "I'm coming in!" he pushed he pushed the door open to find Sora chocking himself with his tie.

"Oh... uh... hi," Sora took a few steps back. He stumbled back as Tsuna stepped into the room. He cowered on the floor as Tsuna crouched next to him. He squeezed his eyes shut as he saw delicate hands come towards him. The same delicate hands that almost killed him. He felt his tie being tugged and started to shake. "P-please d-don't choke me," he pleaded.

"W-why would I do that?" Tsuna asked curiously. Sora opened his eyes apprehensively, looking up to see Tsuna looking at him confusedly. He felt his tie being tugged at again and noticed Tsuna was fixing his tie for him. "There." Tsuna gave him a disarming smile and left telling him to him to hurry up for breakfast.

Guess he's still scared of me, I'll have to work on that. Maybe I can create a situation where he'll have to trust me. Hahaha looks like Reborn is rubbing off on me.

Sorry for the late update. But it's here. I'll try to write more later today. Gomen.