28- The Bar

You decided to go get a drink and have some fun at the bar. It's not like it's going to kill you, you just needed to get out for awhile.

So once you get there you get inside and sit on the bar stool and order a drink. No one was near you which was great, honestly you didn't need no guy hitting on you at the bar because it's kinda weird.

But it looks like you spoke way too soon, because a young maybe early thirties man comes and sits next to you. He doesn't say a word to you or even look at you which is a plus.

You just drink you drink and carry on, you don't need no man ruining your day just because he's sitting by you.

"Oh, where are my manners, hi." The man smiled at you.

"God damnit." You mutter under your breath, "Oh, hello." You fake a smile and take a sip of your drink.

"I'm Mika, I normally don't come here, I just thought I'd stop by and just have fun." He picks up his drink.

"Same here, and I'm Y/N." You reply.

"I like your name, it's really nice." He compliments you.

"Thank you."

You two just do some small talk and drink, maybe a little too much, because you start to feel the drunkness hit on you. But luckily Mika didn't drink a lot like you did.
Soon you black out and fall over and that was the last thing you could remember.

Later, the bright sun shines your eyes and you wake up. In a bed. But it's not your bed.

"W-what the hell?" You get up. You feel completely groggy and that your legs will give up any minute now.

"Hey, hey! Lay down, you had rough night last night." Mika tells you.

You get back in you're guessing Mika's bed, "Am I in your bed?" You ask.

He nods his head, "I would've taken you to your own home buy I didn't know where you lived." Not only was this man shirtless, but he was pretty hot, then you noticed scratch marks on his body.

"Did I do that?.." You ask, hoping for no for your answer.

"Hah... yeah you did, you tried to make up out with and stuff.." He replies.

"Oh dear, Mika, I'm so sorry!" You apologize.

"No, no, it's alright, by the way, for some reason you're a good kisser when you're drunk." Mika chuckles.

Well that's akward, "Well thanks?" You laugh akwardly.

"It's no big deal really, it wasn't your fault, it was the drunkness that you. You kinda drank A LOT."

"I normally don't make put with random guys and try to fuck them, dear lord." But thanks for letting me sleep here, but I should get going, I don't want to disturb and you anymore."

"Who says you're disturbing me?" He smiles.

"Well I figured.." You say.

"You can stay, it's no big deal." Mika tries to make you stay.

"No really, I should get going." You tell him.

Mika sighs, "Fine, I suppose." He goes in his closet and puts on a shirt.

You grab the things that are mine that Mika put by the bed for me, then you walk out of his room and go to the front door.

"Well, I guess this is goodbye." Mika said.

"I didn't say I was going to leave you forever, but I would really like to because I embarrassed myself. But this is just a bye for today." You tell Mika.

Mika smiles, "Well that's a plus."

"Well bye." You say and open the door.

"Wait!"

You stop and look at Mika, then he cups your face with his hands and kisses you. He stops and the both of you blush.

"I have to admit, this kiss was better than the one you gave me when yiu were completely drunk." He laughs.

"Let's just make this our first kiss." You giggle, "Bye Mika." You open the door and close it behind you.

♡♡♡
Hope you enjoy!