19- Your Car Breaks Down

It was already midnight and you were driving back home from a family party. You were extremely exhausted and couldn't wait to get home. It's at least a two hour drive to get back home, you had awhile to go.

You turn right, and it takes you to a bumpy dirt road. No one is driving on the road and it's completely dark. The road was very long and took at least ten minutes to get off it, but it was the only road to get you back home quickly, since the other roads usually have traffic.

As you drive along the bumpy road, your car starts beeping. You look at the needle which pointed to E. ( I have no idea what it's called. I know nothing about cars. It's the thing that tells you how much gas is in the car)

"You got to be kidding me." You groan. You keep driving, but this time very slow. As you keep driving, you feel one side of your car go over a huge bump. Then your car leans on one side.

You pull over to check on your car to see if it's okay. You turn your head to the tire that is now flat. "Shit." You mutter.

Great, now you have a flat tire. How nice! You now have no way back home. You go to reach in your pocket to check for your phone. Then you stop. Your phone isn't in your pocket.

"No! This can't be happening! I had it in my pocket!" You yank open the car door and look for your phone. No luck.

You sigh and sit on your car hood, hoping for someone to come and help. But that seems impossible, no one goes on this road.

Then you see bright shining lights. You turn your head and a big smile appears on your face. This could be your way home! It comes closer and closer by the second. You start waving your hands around, hoping for the car to stop and help you.

But no, it just speeds on passed you. "Fuck you too!" You yell. You plop back down on the hood of the car and sigh.

Minutes pass, which feel like hours, and still no luck. Not even a single car has came down the road.

Then another set of headlights appear. This could be it! Again, you start waving your hands around, hoping this time the car will stop for you. And this time a small red car pulls over by yours!

"Hey, you alright?" A tall man asks.

"Oh my god, thank you so much for stopping. You see my car has a flat and is out of gas." Your words fly out of your mouth, just hoping this guy will help you.

He chuckles, "You need a ride home?" He asks.

"Yes please, that'll be great." You smile. You follow him to his small red car and he opens the door for to get in the passenger seat. You get in and already feel relief. He gets in the drivers seat and starts up the car.

"Thank you so much for this." You tell him.

"Anything for a pretty girl like you, who would help a girl like you?" He smiles. Is he flirting with you!?

You blush. "Oh, we'll thanks." You look down so he doesn't see you blushing.

He chuckles, "So whats your name?" He asks.

"Y/N" You smile a little. He nods his head.

"I'm Mika." He moves his curls out of his eyes. "Where do you live?" He asks again.

You tell him your address. He nods in response and begins driving a little faster. It was a quiet ride most of the way there, so you end up falling asleep.

It felt like as soon as you shut your eyes, you were already there.

"Y/N, we're here." Mika shakes your shoulder to wake you up.

You jerk your head up as he awakes you. "Oh! Well, thank you very much Mika. I appreciate it a lot."

He smiles. "You're very welcome." Then he rips a piece of paper and scribbles something on it and hands it to you, "Call me sometime?" Mika suggests.

You chuckle. "Sure." You put the paper in your pocket and give him a small hug and whisper "thank you" for the hundredth time, in his ear.

You get off him and get out of his car. You see him smiling at you as he backs up his car. "I'll call a tow truck for your car!" He laughs.

"That's a good idea! Thanks Mika!" You yell to him as his car disappears.