7- I Still Love You

You wake up and roll over on the side of the bed, hoping Mika to wrap you in his arms, like he always does every morning. You open your eyes. He wasn't there.

Strange. Mika never left in the morning without telling you. You get off the bed and look for him around the house. He wasn't even here. You ignored it and decided to go make some eggs for breakfast. Before you open the fridge to make your breakfast, you notice a piece of paper taped on the front of the fridge.

You rip it off the fridge and read it out loud to yourself. 

"Good morning gorgeous <3 As you could tell, I'm not here at the moment. I'll be home shortly. Love you! -Mika" 

You smile at the note and set it down on the table. Well at least you know he was safe. You continue to cook your breakfast. You finish and sit down and enjoy your eggs, while rereading the note from Mika, over and over. The note from him never gets old. You smile at it.

You finish your food and wash the dishes. There was nothing fun to do without Mika home. It was all boring. You already missed him. You sigh and watch some tv to pass the time.

A few hours later, it's already late afternoon. Where was he?! Then all of a sudden your phone rings. It better be Mika! You get up and grab your phone from the table and look at it. 

It's Zuleika. Weird, she normally doesn't call you. You shrug and answer it anyway. 

"Hey what's u-" You stop because you hear her burst out crying. "What's wrong?!" You ask worried.

"You didn't get th-" She stop because you cut her off.

"Hold on for one quick second, okay?" You tell her and take your phone with you to answer the door. You're hoping it's Mika, so you can wrap your arms around him and hug him to death. You open the door, and there's a police officer standing right in front of you.

"May I help you?" You ask scared.

"Yes, um ma'am, I don't know how to say this, but your boyfriend has been in a car accident." The officer tells you.

Your phone drops out of your hand and you cover your mouth. "I-is he okay?" You ask.

"He was in critical condition, but he's doing good and now in stable. But he hasn't woken up yet." He tells you.

You burst into tears. "I gotta go." You pick your phone up and run out of your house and to your car. You get to the hospitable as fast (but at safe speed.) as you can while crying. You park your car, (sorta crooked) and run to the front desk at the hospitable.

"Mika Penniman?!" You ask.

"Sorry ma'am, but he needs his rest right now." The worker tells you.

"He's my boyfriend! I need to see him now!" You bang your hand on her desk and cry.