10- Left Out

"What is your problem today?" Mika gives you a mad look.

"What's my problem?! It's you Mika!"

"What did I do?!" Mika asks loudly.

"You never talk to me anymore! All you care about is your fucking job that you suck at!" You yell.

"You better take that back." Mika says sternly.

"No, I'm not." You cross your arms.

"I don't fucking understand you anymore. You're not the person I fell in love with." Mika tells you.

"Well yeah! I wonder why! You're always busy hanging out with your stupid band, and when you have free time you don't do shit with me anymore." You complain.

"That's not true! I'm with you right now." Mika says.

"Wow! This is like your first damn time you spent time with me!" You yell.

"Can we just stop fighting?" Mika asks.

"No! Because I can't stand you anymore!"

"Come here." Mika says in a calm voice and walks closer to you.

"Mika stop." You command.

"You know I love you with all my heart, Y/N." Mika tells you.

"Well I don't love you anymore." You lie.

"Yes you do." Mika wraps his arm around you and smirks. "You love me a lot. I know when you lie."

You roll your eyes. You have to admit, still loved him though.

"For now on, I'll make sure to spend ever second with you when I'm free, okay?" Mika tells you.

You nod your head. "You promise?"

"I promise. Just give me another chance." Mika replies.

"Okay, you better keep your promise." You tell Mika.

"I will." He smiles and kisses you. You kiss him back and rest your head on his chest.

"I hope you were lying at the part where you said I suck at my job." Mika says.

"Yes, I was, I was just mad." You slightly chuckle.

"Good." He smiles and kisses your forehead.

You look up at him and smile. "You always seem to solve our fights." 

He giggles, "It's what I do best, I guess."

You laugh with him, "Now, how about we go hangout?" He smiles, then grabs his jacket.

"Sure thing." You go to grab your jacket but then he gets it before you. He chuckles and puts it on you for you. You chuckle and smile, then you fix it and Mika grabs your hand.

The two of you both walk around the streets of London. And for now on, Mika kept his promise. When ever he's free he is always by your side. Always.

It's short, I'm sorry. I love you all.