20- A Necklace

The two of you were walking along a quiet trail. It wasn't too far from home or the city, which made it perfect. The weather was a little chilly , but it was nothing to bad.

Mika looks over at you, "Honestly, I have to say, you're an amazing friend."

You look at him and smile. You feel yourself lightly blushing. "You're a great friend too."

Mika smiles widely as he hears your words. "Thank you."

You cross your arms as a small wind brushes onto your skin. You shiver a little as we two keep walking. Then Mika starts taking off his jacket.

"No, Mika, I'm fine. Really." You say.

"No, here." Mika puts his jacket onto your shoulders.

A small smile appears on your face. "You're a very kind man Mika. People must love you." You tell him.

"Nah, only one person loves me." He replies.

"Really? Who's that?" You ask.

"You might know." Mika replies not answering who it is.

You roll your eyes, "Quit playing games you weirdo." You chuckle.

"You have to figure it out yourself!" He laughs.

"Okay fine, I will. Watch me." You agree to his command.

"I'm pretty sure you'll figure it out soon." Mika chuckles.

You two keep walking, Mika kicks small stones as you two walk.

The sun slowly starts setting down. "Mika look." You point up at the beautiful sky.

"It's beautiful." Mika says looking up. "But not as beautiful as you." A small smirk appears on his face. You immediately start blushing at his compliment .

"I wanted to give you this for a long time." Mika says looking at you while digging his hand in his pocket.

"What's that?" You ask.

"This." Mika smiles handing you a small black box.

"I can't accept any of your gifts." You tell Mika.

"Yes you can, now open it up." Mika commands you.

"Okay, but I'm not taking it." You take the small box from his hands and slowly open the box. You gasp as you see what's inside. "Mika! You shouldn't have!" You throw your arms around him giving him a big hug.

Mika smiles and hugs you back. "Here, let me put it on for you."

You hand him the box, and Mika takes out the beautiful necklace. It looks absolutely stunning.

Mika moves your hair out of the way, which send shivers down your spine. But you liked it. He carefully puts the necklace around your neck and clips it on. Then he puts your hair back where it was.

You run your thumb across the necklace. "It's beautiful Mika."

He smiles as you pull him into another hug. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He says rubbing your back as you two hug. Then your hug with him slowly breaks apart. Mika stares into your eyes and gets closer to your face. It seemed like it took forever for his lips to come into contact with your lips, but it was only a few seconds.

Your kiss with Mika breaks apart and you two look into each other in the eye.

"I think I found out who loves you." You tell him with a small smirk.

I'm catching a cold.