18- Piano Teacher

Your parents finally agreed to let you have a piano. But the thing is, you had no idea how to play. Your parents had no idea ever. They decided to get you a piano teacher.

"Are you sure? You already spent so much money on me." You felt guilty.

"No, it's fine." Your mother smiled.

But then again, it was a great idea since you really needed help playing.

Your parents spent at least a week searching for the right piano teacher, they wanted one that was great at playing was very kind.

You were hoping for a girl teacher but your parents told you some bad news. "It's a guy, but I'm sure he'll be just as great as a girl teacher!" Your father says.

You roll your eyes. "Yeah, okay." They smile. In just a few days, the new piano teacher will be in your house.

Days pass, and today is the day. Your new teacher is coming. You felt sick to your stomach. This better go good, you thought.

A knock on your front door banged, and your parents were the first to answer the door. Your parents had to partically look all the way up to look at the teacher.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Mrs. (your last name) and Mr. (your last name)" He smiles and holds his hand out for each of your parents to shake. Then the teacher looks at you. "Ah, you're Y/N, correct?"

You nod your head and shake his hand.

"Please, step inside!" Your father smiles at your teacher.

"Y/N, go take Mr. Penniman to your room, we'll be down here if you need anything." Your mother smiles.

You nod your head and put on a fake smile, then you and your teacher, Mr. Penniman proceed to your room, where your piano is.

You both step inside and Mr. Penniman shuts the door behind him. "That's a really nice piano." He smiles.

"Yeah it is, but I don't know how to play." You sit at the piano and sigh.

"Don't worry, that's why I am here." Penniman sits by you, on the bench to the piano. "Well, I'll teach you the basics." He smiles and shows you what keys are which. Then he starts playing a small part of "Mary Had A Little Lamb."

"It's a beginner song, it shouldn't be to hard on you." He smirks a little, then he tells you to repeat what he just played.

You start to get nervous, what if you mess up?! You take a deep breath and start playing.

"Great!" He smiles widely. "You got it perfect!"

You smile at him, and he catches your eye. Something about him makes you like him a little, but you just couldn't figure it out. He looks away, blushing. Oh god, he likes you.

"So what's your name again?" You ask him before he starts playing.

"Mr. Penniman, but please call me Mika." He replies.

You smile and nod your head. "I like that name."

"Thank you." Mika looks at you and smiles. Then he looks at his watch. "Oh! I must get going. My time is up for today. I'll see you tomorrow, alright?" He stands up and looks at you while he talks.

"Oh, okay." You reply.

Mika gives you a nice, friendly hug. "Bye now." He opens the door to get out of your room then leaves.

He likes you so much, you just know it. The day goes by and you lay down for bed. Then your mother walks into your room. "Y/N, I'm afraid Mr. Penniman can't make it tomorrow, he says something important came up, but he'll hopefully see you the next day."