Hmmm, he had a good point there.

"Who knows though," I shrugged it off.

Just then, my phone vibrated in the front of my jeans pocket. Immediately, I pulled it out and checked the text message. It was from no one but Lauren.

Baby: Hey beautiful. I'm sorry for kicking you out, but I couldn't take it anymore. Seeing you in class was making me want to rip all your clothes off ;)

I bit on my lower lip as I felt the bolt of electricity running through my body.

Camila: It's okay. I totally understand.

I had the biggest grin on my face now.

"Why are you smiling so much? Texting Vero?" Ramon assumed.

I shook my head, "Of course not," I puffed. Oh please. "Vero's just my friend," I clarified.

"I know, I heard that you rejected her," he laughed mockingly, as if it were some kind of joke. I didn't appreciate that; Vero didn't deserve to be made fun of.

"Then why did you assume I was texting Vero?" I questioned.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "Anyways, Vero doesn't deserve you," he stated, which got my attention. I gave him a puzzled expression. Ramon sighed, hating having to explain himself. "Look, I have Vero in my third and fourth period," he stated. "In third, she's always talking about you, on how much she loves you," he added. Oh boy, that brought back the guilty feelings. "But fourth," he paused, thinking how to continue.

"In fourth period what?" I hurried, really wanting to know.

"She flirts with Normani all the time," he stated. My eyes flickered. "And I'm not talking friendly flirting, Vero's getting Normani's hope up." He finalized.

"Maybe Vero isn't trying to," I tried defending her.

He shook his head in disbelief, sighing skeptically.

"Camila, she does it on purpose. It's obvious that Vero has a thing for Normani too," he insisted. My eyes narrowed to the ground while I thought about this. Maybe Ramon was misinterpreting it. I was lost in thought. "Look, I believe that she likes you, but she definitely doesn't love you," Ramon stated his opinion, although it sounded more like a fact. That's what I thought too. There was no way that Vero could possibly love me.

I really appreciated what Ramon was telling me. It helped me feel less guilty for rejecting her. Whether Ramon was trustworthy or not? He was. Sure, he liked to joke around a lot, but he's never lied to me before, so why would he now? He was a good guy, who was a bit of a player, but he was still honest. Ramon wouldn't lie to me, he had no reason to.

"Thanks for letting me know," I smiled at him.

"No problem," he returned the smile. "I don't want you to fall for her trap. I can tell that she's not the faithful kind of girl," he added, it's not like he was ranting. He was only giving his honest opinion, watching out for me. Once again, I appreciated it.

Now that Ramon pointed that out, something came to mind. Two years ago, Vero cheated on a girlfriends. It was no accident either. Vero always had the urges of seeing more girls than just one. Sure, maybe she changed, but either way, it was hard to change. Anyways, I didn't like Vero, it still wouldn't affect me.

What concerned me, was Normani. She didn't deserve what Vero was doing. Normani was such a sweet girl. Vero had to get her shit together and actually focus on Normani. Only Normani. They had to get together. My friends were going to help out with that.

*****

Shawn was so excited about hooking them up. Dinah on the other hand, she wasn't saying anything through the phone. That made me wonder, was she still there, or had she left without saying goodbye?