Time to Regroup

Chapter 24

After finishing school, without anymore trouble from the bitch squad, I gave Trent a kiss goodbye, he had to get back to the pack house to go through his paper work and keep an eye on the demonic vampires, they haven't moved a foot out of place since the day I was introduced to our pack, but that didn't mean they weren't draining anyone at night time. I have made the council aware of what's going on and they have sent the others I worked with out to check every coven in their locations. The one thing about the council, they work quick and efficiently.

                                   When I got home, I found an envelope in my private mail box, I grabbed it and brought it into the kitchen with me. I grabbed a drink and sat down to open it. It was unusually thick from the normal ones I received, I ripped the top off and pulled out all the pages and photos. It is an inventory of all demonic vampires that have been located. With every name of the coven s that they have been located in, along with pictures of each demonic vampire.

                                          I read through all the information on each and found they have killed hundreds of humans, even some werewolves, this wasn't assigning me to kill them in my location, all of us that work for the council are been brought in, we are to take down the demonic vampires as a team, so we have a better chance of all of us coming out alive. We are going to be attacking the first coven before night fall in two days, its gives all of us a chance to get to the council a.s.a.p..

     This is going to be a tough fight but all of us are the best at what we do, we have all worked together before on large missions. The black blood coven will be the last to be hit, from what I have read, the council has spoken to people in each coven that they trust, to get the non dangerous vampires out to safety a few minutes before we move in.

                I texted Trent and asked him to call over as soon as he can, I don't want to leave without saying goodbye, incase the worst does happen, its going to be hard for the others on our team, if their mates turn out to be any of the demonic vampire, like my second mate was. I just hope if it does happen that they can see past that part and realise there mate is already gone, him or her s soul is not longer there instead of their mate pure evil have taken their place.

                  I head up to my room and go to my wardrobe, I grab my duffle bag, throw in my combat clothes, boots and my protective vests for under my clothes. I open the section in my wardrobe that contains my weapons, I grab my sword and holder, my guns and bullets, they won't kill them but it will slow them down when you have nothing else to use. I grab my leather gloves so I can use my fire without drawing too much attention to myself, hopefully the others will be too busy to notice.

                I take out my council uniform and boots, when meeting all council members, we have to wear these on arrival, I will be leaving in a few hours, it will only take me a couple of hours to get there but Im normally the one that takes lead and decides on our plan of action, I want to see the layouts of all the coven s and plan the best entries and block all routes of escapes.

               I hop into the shower and do all the necessitys. I dry my hair, myself and pop on my bra and underwear. I walk out into my room and see Trent sitting on my bed with a confused look as he looks at my duffle bag.

"Hey, you came quicker than I expected" I said with a smile.

"Are you leaving me? we have just gotten started, I will do whatever you want, but please don't leave me"

he whispers.

"Oh my gods Trent, im not leaving you, I would never walk away from you, from us. The council has contacted me, I have to go and regroup with the other, we have gotten the go ahead to storm the coven s and eliminate them. We will be taken them down as groups, it will be safer and more efficient. Were doing the Black blood coven last, we have a contact in there that is going to take the other vampires to safety" I explained as I move towards him, standing between his legs while he is sitting on the bed.

"I feel a bit stupid now, I'm sorry Athena, the thoughts of losing you, kills me, you better come back in one piece to me, I will know if something happens to you, so please just be careful, for me" he pleaded.

"I'm immortal Trent, it will take a hell of alot to kill me, I'm not saying its not possible, but it will have to be a hell of alot more than demonic vampirest to put me down" I reassured him, as I leaned down and kissed him on the lips, as his hands trailed up my legs to behind my knees and pulled my down to straddle him. Every kiss he placed on my lips was full of love, but after little while things got really heated.

                         After two hours and another shower later, I was getting dressed into my council uniform while Trent watched me with pride. The material for my trousers were like spandex, the molded to my body like a second skin, to make it easier to fight, I had a tank top with the same material with the crest of the supernatural council, the uniform wasn't anything fancy, it was all black, along with a fitted blazer that held the same crest, I then laced up my combat boots and tie my hair back into a tight ponytail.

                                           I went over to Trent, hugged and kissed him goodbye and walked him to the door with one final kiss. I locked up the house and went to the garage. I threw my duffle bag into the back seat of my mustang and turned the key as I heard the engine purr to life. I opened the garage door and drove down my driveway, I looked in my rearview mirror at my home and prayed that I will live through what's to come, I have Trent to live for and I will finally get my revenge on the black blood coven, I will make sure my face is the last thing my parents killers will ever see.