I already love you

Chapter 16

My head was a mess when I got into my car, I can't believe

what just happened. I was driving through the streets and past other bars, when I saw a young girl been dragged into an alleyway, I looked around and know one has even noticed what was happening around them. I pull my car over and I get out. I walked down the alleyway and heard the girls weak whimper, I moved quicker towards them, I built up a fire ball and threw it at him, shit, I thought, I don't have any weapons, my fire should be enough.

The vampire dropped the girls dead body roughly to the ground. I have never seen a vamp drain someone that quick. He turned around with a creepy smirk and cold dead black eyes. I could feel a bit of power radiate off of him, he must be an old vampire, they are stronger than the younger ones.

He came running at me before I had a chance to move, knocking us both to the ground as he tried to bite my neck. I bucked my body, knocking him off of me, I jumped back to my feet the same time he did. He started to charge towards me again but I was ready this time and kicked him hard into his chest and sending him flying into the garage cans. This vamp has seriously lost his mind. He was angry and pissed off now, which will either make him more sloppy or dangerous. I saw his nails extend, vampires nails are as hard as metal and as sharp as my sword.

He came at me again trying like mad to cut me with his nails, I was able to block most of his tries except the last one that got through and ripped four deep slash marks across my stomach. I was losing blood quickly and I needed to end this now, I built up a large fire ball and hurled it at him, I watched him scream in pain as the flames engulfed him and left nothing but ashes. I couldn't do anything for the girl she was already gone.

I started walking back to my car, got in and started driving towards home, I put my boot down, I was losing blood and quickly. Black spots were starting to creep into my vision. By the time I got to my gateway I was ready to pass out, I hadn't even noticed the white Audi A6 parked in front of my house til I was out of my car and leaning against the car for support. I looked up towards my house and saw a man sitting on my steps with their head in their hands looking at the ground. When he looked up I was met by my mates beautiful green eyes, How the fuck did he know where I live, how did he get in here? I didn't care at this stage to push for answers, I was to weak to even ask him, he came running towards me and picked me up bridal style, I didn't fight him when he picked me up, I just relaxed in his embrace.

" Where are your keys" he asked

" In my hand" I said as I held up the keys for him to take.

He opened my door and turned on the lights.

" where is your room" he asked

" its the second door on the left, I have a first aid box in my bathroom" I told him.

He walked into my room, turned on the lights and looked around. I loved my room, it wasn't amazing but it was me, my walls were a light purple and one wall was a deep rich purple, my curtains were the same colour as the dark purple. I have a queen size four poster bed with a dark purple duvet cover with a lily design on it done it a light purple and silver, my pillows are dark and light purple, I have a lockers at each side of my bed with light and dark purple lamps. I have a 42 inch plasma screen tv bolted to the wall opposite my bed, I have dark wood flooring, a vanity table and chair at the left hand side of my room, outside my walk in closet, at the right hand side is my bathroom. I have pictures of my friends from the council, me as a baby with my parents and ones with Aphrodite and Areas, know one normally see s them that's why I have them in my room.

He walked towards my bed and laid me down gently.

" the bathroom is over there, and the first aid box is in the cabinet under the sink" I said pointing at the door.

He came out holding the first aid box and put it on my locker, he leaned down and raised my back off my bed as he pulled my jacket off, he tried to pull my top off,

" what are you doing? " I ask him shocked.

" I need to take it off so I can clean your wounds properly" he said.

"Okay, you may take off my sandals and skirt off" I told him, they were covered in grime for landing on the alleyway floor.

He nodded, he opened the straps of my sandals and took them off, he looked at me for permission, when his hands went to the waist band of my skirt, I nodded, I have shorts on underneath, he slowly pulled them off, he tried not to stare at my legs and touch them as he was doing it, when he finished, he then sat me up and carefully pulled my top off leaving me in my black lacey bra, his eyes were fixed on my breast, until he snapped out of it, his eyes showed worry and anger when he saw my stomach. He carefully cleaned it and used paper stitches to close the wounds, and put plasters over it to protect them , there won't even be any marks left in a day or two. He cleaned up and put the first aid box back in my bathroom.

He came out of the bathroom and walked over to my bed and sat down beside me, and brushed my hair away from my face. He kept his hand on my face, rubbing circles where his thumb was. I looked up at his and saw love and lust in his eyes. I had to ask him.

" Why did you choose Casey over me?" I whispered feeling embarrassed at showing him my weak side.

" There was never a choice, I would always, always choose you, their is nothing between me and Casey, I just fell for their stupid plan, I was heartbroken when you walked away, that I would of done anything to get you back, Eva and Casey told me that if I pretended I wasn't interested and with someone else, you would realise you do want me and come back to me, the most that happened is what you saw in the canteen" he said looking down at his hands.

" I don't have much experience with girls, I just hoped I would get you back, your beautiful and strong, your selfless, you keep us all protected and safe, I know I don't deserve you, but that doesn't mean I won't try everyday to be worthy of you, I already love you more than life itself, and when you kissed me back tonight, I knew I would do anything for you and protect you with my life, your already my everything" he said while looking me in my eyes, I knew then every word he said was true. I felt like I could burst I was so happy.

" Do you accept me as your mate?" he asked hopeful.

How could I deny him, I was already in love with him, I will work out the rest later.

" Yes, I accept you as my mate, as my life" I said.

He looked so happy, he leaned down and kissed, it wasn't heated like earlyer, it was a kiss to show me he loved me, needed me and wants me.

I pulled away and smiled at him,

" Im wrecked, I think I need to sleep. now, will you turn off the light" I asked while I crawled under my duvet.

" oh yeah of course, I will see you tomorrow," he said kissing my forehead.

" I don't want you to go, will you sleep beside me tonight?" I asked. His face lit up.

" yeah of course, are you sure?" he asked.

" Im certain, its only to sleep, so don't go getting any ideas" I said giving him a smile.

" you don't ever have to do anything you don't want to, I would be the happiest man if I got to hold you forever " he said with a smile. He is so sweet, I should of given him a chance when I first met him.

He started to take his top off, but I couldnt take my eyes off of him, he had a very toned eight pack, a broad chest, with strong muscular arms, his body was better than the gods and I have seen nearly all of them. I think my jaw has hit the floor, he kicked off his boots and took his jeans off, leaving him standing in front of me with his tight black boxers, showing me how big he really is. I know I haven't seen any before, but I know by looking at him that he was well above average. He was amazing to look at. He caught me looking at him and gave me a shy smile, as her nervously ran his hand through his hair, before he turned off the lights, and got into bed beside me, he pulled me gently into his arms, and kissed me, before I fell asleep for the first time in my mates arms, for the first time in years I didn't feel alone anymore.