Falling for him

Chapter 15

I woke up hours later wrapped up in my duvet, it was pitch black outside, I must have really worn myself out training. I stretched my body and sat up, and looked at my alarm clock, its was only half ten. I got out of bed and went to check my private mail box, but their was nothing in it. I think that's a sign to start looking into the coven. I pulled out the file I had on them, scanned all the information given on them, and looked at all their pictures, quickly skipping the one of my mate.  

The vampires children like going to the vampire crazed clubs, I scanned throught my parents killers information, that showed they owned Pandoras night club, and spend most of their weekends checking up on the clubs books. That's where I'm going to start, killers and their kids in the one place couldnt of worked out any better. I will used my extra talents to get as much information from them as possible. Guess its time to really out do it on my sexiest clothes, I need to draw there attention to me as much as possible without been the one to chase them. 

I got out of the shower and felt refreshed, I went through my wardrobe, trying to find the right outfit, I really need to go shopping soon, I eventually settle on a outfit, the top that was a halter neck black silk top, that was completely backless with black stones around the chest, I put on black booty short with a black chiffon see through skirt that started out short in the front which ended a bit above my knees and got longer at the side and back. I put on a pair of black 6 inch heels that had black stones around the soles and heels, the front of them was black and red stones done in the design of a rose and wrapped around my ankles. It matched the tattoo of my rose around on tight, which you could see with the skirt along with the tattoos on my back. 

I dried my hair and straightened it, I left my fringe to the right hand side, I put a small bump at the front of my hair and braided two braids at each side of my head and let my hair fall down my back. I done black and red Smokey eyes, a thick layer of my black eye liner with mascara and my red lip gloss, I put on my short leather jacket with a hood and walked down to my garage, I think I will take the mustang tonight. 

I put on my Linkin Park c.d and blasted it through my speakers, I pulled up across from the club and checked out the crowd. I was shocked to see vampires and werewolves so close to each other without any hostility, It wouldn't take much to guess that they belong to the BlackBlood Coven and the Black Moon Pack, I picked the right club to come to.  

I took in a deep breath, if that pack is here, then so is my mate and he probaly has the slut with him. I let my breath out, time to let the seducer out, I got out of my car, and pulled my hood up and let some of my hair fall down on my chest. I caught the bouncers eye, I gave him my sexiest smile, and starting walking towards him, the bouncer, men and even some women were staring at me with lust, I swayed my hip as I walked and the wind blew my skirt back, showing off my long legs. The bouncer just stood there staring in a daze but started to snap out of it when he realised I was getting closer, he made an entrance so I could bypass the crowd outside.  

I put my hand on his face and gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek, I walked past him and into the club. I handed my jacket in and headed for the bar. 

I deserved a drink after today so I ordered my usual wicked, along with a tequila rosay shots. I knocked back the shots and turned around to look at the crowd. There is alot more vampires in here than usual. But I'm getting a dangerous vibe off a couple of them, I didn't bring any weapons but my fire should be more than enough if I need it. I spotted a couple of killers children, sitting in the  v.i.p booths, surrounded by sluts wearing less than me and practically having sex in front of everyone. How classy, I thought.  

My best chance to gain their attention is to dance, the booth is looking out over the dance floor. I put out as much of the Seducer as I can, without having every man try dry hump on the dance floor. Evanescence, going under was thumping through the club as I moved onto the dance floor. I swayed my hips to the beat of the music and my hands above my head. I could feel eyes on me as I danced, I turned around to find one of the vampires leaving the booth and coming in my direction. I felt hands wrap around my waist, and pulling me towards them, I turned around to find a younger version of my parents killer, smile at me. It took everything in me to give him a sexy smile back when all I wanted to do was rip his head off, just for looking like his father.