Our happily ever after

Chapter 44

I was now arm in arm with Ares waiting to step out, Leah is already walking with with Chase towards the alter, when they reach the alter they move to stand at different sides facing each other, Chase is Trent's best man and Leah is my maid of honour.

           My heart is thumping in my chest as I prepare myself to step out and start walking towards the alter, towards Trent, I dont know why I'm so nervous, I think its the thought of all eyes on me, for the first time it makes me nervous. Im just praying I dont stumble or fall in front of all the guests.

"Please dont let me fall or stumble Ares" I said nervously.

"Don't worry Athena, I have you, your mother and father would be so proud of the woman you have grown into, so strong and beautiful" Ares said with a smile as he pulls me to his chest.

"I hope so, I would love them to be here, but having you and Aphrodite here is as important to me, I owe you both so much, you raised me and saved me when I needed it the most, I can never thank you enough or repay you for what you have done for me" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You ready?" he asked.

"More than ready" I replied.

I stepped out as the music starts, I look at Trent and he has the biggest smile on his face, his eyes are filled with nothing but love and awe. As I walked towards him, everyone around me stands up to look at me, but I kept my eyes on Trent and taking one step after the other, making sure I dont fall.  When I reached him Ares kissed my forehead and placed my hands in Trent's. "Look after her for us" Ares says. " I will do everything I can for her, you have my word" Trent said.

He look from Ares to me,

"You look so beautiful Athena, goddess is not enough to describe how stunningly perfect you look right now" he said looking into my eyes, showing he means every word.

I took in every inch of Trent, he looked gorgeous in his tuxedo, with his hair spiked and a clean shaven face, he is perfect, still looks better than any gods I have ever seen.

"You look so handsome, I may find more reasons to get you into a tuxedo, it suits you" I said while trying to hide the lust building in my eyes, that's for later Athena, I scolded myself as a smile appeared on his face showing me he is thinking the same thoughts as me.

We both just look at each other through the whole ceremony, only taking our eyes off each other to pick up our rings and place them on each others fingers, I can't believe I have this gorgeous man as my mate and. now my husband, he is everything I could ever want and a hundred times more. When the ceremony finished, Trent put his hands on my face, gently putting his lips to mine as we kissed for the first time as a married couple, as we heard cheers erupt around us.

"I will love you forever and alway, Athena" he said as our lips parted,

"I will love you forever and always too, Trent" I said, as I placed my lips to his again, reveling in the sparks that his touch sends coursing through my body, leaving me breathless.

I finally got my happy ending, my perfect mate and my beautiful daughter Electra, I could never ask for anything more.

But things dont always stay perfect forever, love is our strength as a family, but when others greed for power grows, only a few can be trusted, our strength will be tested, as they will  try to diminished us, but our love will never fade, even if were not all here to prove it, they can try to take our lives, for her, but they  never will never take our love, our love is eternal and it will always burn brightest for Electra.

Thank so much everyone for all you votes and comments, they made writing this story so much easier, I never thought seduce to kill would get this many reads, but this part of the story is finished, but Electra part is only getting started, I hope to have the first chapter up in the next couple of day. I hope you will all continue read, vote and comment. The new book will be called Oracle to the gods, I going to start another book soon, it will be called Dark Angel, they will be vampire/ werewolf with something else mixed in. Thank you all again so much :-) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx