{ch 12}

ch 12

All of us were in the meeting room, still shocked that my dad actually approved of Calum. I knew that my dad was chill but not that chill.

"Katherine, your dad approved," Calum beamed, restating what just happened a few seconds ago.

"We're getting married, bitch!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yes, bitch!" Calum yelled, fist bumping me.

"Make me some cute nephews and nieces since I don't want any kids of my own,"Michael said.

"Who says we wanted kids?" I asked.

"Kids make me gag," Calum said.

"Retweet," Ashton said from the corner, surprising everyone because everyone forgot about his existence.

"All of you except for Ashton are required to have at least one baby to inherit the crowns," Luke said, bursting our bubbles like always.

Calum, Michael, and I pretended to vomit and gag simultaneously.

Luke and Ashton rolled their eyes and muttered about how this meeting was actually useless and left all of us in our gagging and vomiting state.

"Let's go back to our rooms, I'll walk you," Calum said.

"Aw. Couple goals!" Michael teased, "My ship is sailing! #Catherine with a C is my OTP!"

We rolled our eyes and walked out of the room, leaving Michael in there alone.

"So, um, since we're getting married and I barely know anything about you- wait, I've known you my whole life, I know a shit ton about you- anyways, I just, I-" Calum babbled nervously with his hands in his back pocket. He looked like a cute puppy.

"Calum just spit it out," I encouraged.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" He asked and looked at me shyly.

That's what this bitch was so nervous about? Asking his fiancé on a date? How cute.

"Aw of course I will, Calum," I laughed, "Where are you taking me? And don't tell me it's a surprise."

"Want to go to one of my islands that my parents got me?" Calum said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sounds lit, which one?"

"I don't know the difference. We'll just go wherever the pilot feels like it," He said honestly.

"Okay. Is there a reason why you want to go to a secluded island on our first date? I'm not sure if we've reached that level," I joked.

"You're my fiancé now. I think we've reached that level," Calum rolled his eyes, "Besides, you gotta take her swimming on the first date."

I punched him on the shoulder playfully, "I take it back. You can go to your island alone."

"No, I was kidding, please, Katherine, please," He begged, putting his arm over my shoulder.

We were approaching my room with the usual two guards guarding it.

We both stopped in front of my room.

"Okay, so we'll leave in like half an hour? Bring a swimsuit, some clothes, and BANANAS SO WE CAN GET READY TO CARB THE FUCK UP!" Calum said, mocking Freelee the Banana Girl, knowing how much I disliked her.

    The guards by my door just gave him some questioning looks. Which was understandable considering how fucking weird he was.

"I hate you," I said with a straight face but was secretly laughing on the inside, "Why would you say that?"