{ch 6}

ch 6

"Kat, are you okay? You seem really anxious. Dude, you're shaking," Luke asked before the meeting started.

We were waiting on Calum. Like usual. He was in a wheelchair and I knew that would be his excuse for being late. But the thing was, it's been like 3 weeks and he doesn't need it anymore. He just wants someone rolling him around 24/7 so he doesn't want to walk. I can't blame him, I would've done the same.

"I'm fine," I lied.

I was not fine, dammit. One Direction just popped out a song in the middle of the night when I was fucking sleeping and I didn't have enough time to listen to it this morning. These motherfuckers. Why. Middle of the night. I hate this band. I am literally shaking. First single without Zayn. I hope they shaded Zayn in the song.

"I'm here, bitches," Calum's expected grand entrance was made with a butler pushing his wheelchair.

"Yo Katherine, did you hear One Direction released a new song-,"Calum started.

"Don't," I cut him off and I heard Luke chuckled.

"She's been shaking from excitement this whole time," Luke explained.

"It's not excitement. It's stressed. You have no idea. I hate this band so much."

"Okay, the first situation we're going to address it to get the damn elevator replaced or fixed," Michael announced.

"Can we get onto the important stuff? Like I don't know, the shooting?" Ashton groaned, rolling his eyes.

"No, we can't. You're free to leave if you want," Calum butted in, "But honestly, I'll probably end up kicking you out."

Boom.

I tried to hide my laugh and Luke snickered under his breath.

"Getting shaded by the royals are a nightmare," Luke whispered, "Hashtag stop the shade 2k15."

Shut up, Luke.

Everyone has been shading and ignoring Ashton's request since his sexist comment was made.

Of course, Michael's request for the elevators were basically ignored by everyone because they all wanted to talk about the famous shooting.

"Well, once I see that person, I'll punch them in the face for trying to kill me," Calum stated, "So, tell me if you find him."

"Do we know what country or who did this?" I asked.

"We found some fingerprints but we're not sure yet. They didn't rob us or anything. So they were probably trying to kidnap one of the royal children but failed. We're not sure."

"What would they even want us for," Michael scoffed, "We don't know anything valuable about the government. We're kids."

"Michael, you're twenty-one."

-

From: fuckboy supreme
all my life you stood by me when no one else would ever SHUT UP

From: fuckboy supreme
I CAN HEAR YOUR MUSIC FROM MY ROOM. SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU HAVE BEEN PLAYING THAT SONG SINCE IT RELEASED

From: fuckboy supreme
I LITERALLY KNOW ALL THE LYRICS NOW BC OF YOU. I AM TRYING TO NETFLIX AND CHILL W MY DOG. S H U T. U P.

From: fuckboy supreme
wow I tripled texted. I never do that. be honored. feel honored.

To: fuckboy supreme
ITS A GOOD SONG. FUCK OFF.

To: fuckboy supreme
HARRYS HIGH NOTES OH MY GOD FUCK ME UP

To: fuckboy supreme
IT BROKE THE RECORD !!! ITS NUMBER ONE IN MORE THAN TURDY SEVEN COUNTRIES

To: fuckboy supreme
ZAYN WHO???

Calum didn't respond and I knew that that little bitch was planning something.

Of course, two minutes later, my music fucking turned off.

Fuck, I knew he hated that song but I didn't know he had so much hatred inside of him to change the wifi password.

From: fuckboy supreme
ah, finally. silence.

To: fuckboy supreme
FUCK YOU

To: fuckboy supreme
DO YOU ENJOY TAKING AWAY MY HAPPINESS

To: fuckboy supreme
IM ACTUALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW I HATE U

To: fuckboy supreme
GO TO HELL

To: fuckboy supreme
WHO CHANGES THE WIFI PASSWORD

From: fuckboy supreme
come visit me and I'll tell you the password after ;-)

To: fuckboy supreme
Michael told me to try penis123 and it worked @ god thank u for Michael

To: fuckboy supreme
also, if I wasn't clear before- fuck you.

From: fuckboy supreme
cussing isn't lady like babe

To: fuckboy supreme
cool

To: fuckboy supreme
¯\_()_/¯

My bodyguard was honestly so done with me. He just had that face.

"I'm sorry, Bob, but I'm only blessing your ears," I explained and he shrugged.

He doesn't talk much. But then.

"Actually, Princess, the prince wanted me to help you sneak out of the castle tonight."

"Haha. No."

"Come on, Katherine, live a little," Calum said all of a sudden rolling out of my closet.

What the hell? How the fuck did he get in there? Bob isn't really a good body guard obviously.

"Um, you're in a wheelchair. How do you expect to sneak out?"

"Honey, I know you know that I don't need this piece of crap anymore," he said, standing up.

"Okay, convince me to go, then," I sat down on my bed, amused to see what he planned.

He cracked his knuckles for more emphasis, "Well, Katherine, since I've noticed you have been more bored than usual, I have come up with a great idea."

"But I wasn't bored today, I was jamming-"

"Shut up for a minute," he shushed me, "Anyway, as I was saying, my idea is not going to be fun with security all over the place, so we have to sneak out."

"But what are we doing?"

"None of your business. You'll figure out when we get there."

"But Calum-"

"No."

"So what do you say?" He winked, "Sneak out with me?"

I'm actually leaning towards saying yes. I mean, One Direction just released a new single today without Zayn and I'm not myself or emotionally stable, so.

"Only if you promise it's going to be lit."

"It's going to be lit af."

"Let's get lit, then."