{ch 1}

ch 1

"Luke what the hell, mate?" I groaned as my best friend woke me up by beating me with a pillow.

"You have a meeting with the princes today," he wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

"Oh, fuck off. They're all conceited and arrogant and hot."

"Oh, you mean fuckboys?" He asked.

"Duh. Wait no- only Calum is the fuckboy. Michael is pretty chill."

"I heard a rumor that Cal is a meninist," he said jokingly.

"So true. Probably a republican, too."

"I have to go, being Commander in Chief is busy work," he winks and salutes me which looks ridiculous.

Let me fill you in- our country, the great North America, is ruled by three families. My family, the Klein's. The Hood's. And the Clifford's. But that doesn't mean that each of the royal family has a fair vote. My family has the most power, then the Hood's, then Clifford's.

We have daily meetings which is awful because:
1. They're early in the morning.

And...

2. They're early in the morning.

Usually our parents went to these meetings, not us, but they were all in some foreign country making deals and being royal.

So we were the temporary leaders of North America and if I was the public, I would be just a tad scared.

I got ready to go to the meeting - and no- I'm not wearing a big fluffy princess dress. This is the twenty-first century.

I hope black skinny jeans and heels aren't too casual.

I actually didn't really cared how I looked because the meeting was with Michael and Calum who I've known since I was little and have seen me at my best and worst.

I was in the conference room, waiting for the little royal fuckboy to show up.

Michael was sitting in the chair at the end of the table with his head down, sleeping.

Same, Michael.

"Prince Calum!" One of the men sitting at the table with us greeted him and gestured for a handshake when he trudged in.

Late as usual.

"I don't want to be here," Calum said, rejecting his handshake, "let's make this quick."

He sat next to me and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Okay, now would be the time where you, Prince Calum, tell us your idea to make the nation better."

He sighed, "Well, the nation would be better if I didn't have to go to these stupid meetings, but you know. It's whatever."

"The nation would also benefit if you would stop trying to shoot down and sass every person that's trying to be nice to you," I snapped.

"The nation would also benefit if girls didn't make important decisions."

"Oh, and you think men can be more reasonable than girls?"

"Yeah, girls just break down when they like a boy."

"You are the reason why we need feminism."

"Don't you mean meninism?"

"That's not even a thing."

"Well I just made it a 'thing'."

"Honestly, our country would benefit more if you weren't a prince. You are a disgrace to society. I don't know how someone can become so ignorant."