{ch 2}

ch 2

"Ugh, dammit! How the fuck did you get so good?" Calum groaned as he missed another shot.

"I'm actually embarrassed for you, man," Michael said, "You suck."

"Stop quoting Abigail and stop making fun of my pool skills before I shove this stick up your ass."

"I love anal babe."

"You guys are disgusting." I groaned as I shot another ball into the hole.

"DAMMIT KATHERINE STOP BEING SO GOOD IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING."

"Love ya, too, babe," I winked.

"Winking is my thing. Get your own."

I'm sorry bitch, I didn't know you invented winking.

Calum got ready to hit one of the solid balls in and was looking very concentrated.

Once he hit the ball, the ball hit the eight ball into the hole, making him automatically lose.

"HA. I WIN, BITCH. NO BLOWJOB FOR YOU. YOU SUCK." I yelled excitedly while he was just standing there like a lost puppy.

"I don't understand. You sucked."

"Not anymore."

"I was so looking forward to that blowjob, too!"

I made a face of disgust at him.

I don't understand why blowjobs even exist. I mean, gross. No offense to you if you do enjoy that kind of activity or anything.

"I swear to you, Kat, one day, you will give me one. No one can resist me." he winked at me seductively and I would be lying if I said it wasn't sexy.

"At least I don't have to worry about you being a sexist bitch anymore for a month." I sighed in relief.

He groaned, "Fuck, I'm so stupid."

Michael got up and stretched, "Okay, I'm going to go do my pelvic thrust exercises tonight with my girlfriend. Does anyone want to join me on the elevator? It's scary riding it alone."

Cal and I both nodded, all three of us walking to the elevator because the stairs were just too much.

When we all stepped onto the elevator and started it, we moved for a little bit, but then it stopped all of a sudden.

"What the fuck? Why did we stop?" Calum asked, looking at Michael and I.

"I don't fucking know. I'm a prince not a mechanic," Michael retorted.

"We really need a better elevator. The low class elevators are probably better than this thing made in the dinosaur era," I sighed.

"Maybe we're just too heavy. Calum, I told you to watch the sugar content in your food," Michael joked, looking at Calum disappointedly.

"Oh my god, I don't care about the sugar content! Dammit, you sound like Ashton. I kicked him out of like ten meetings already."

Ashton was one of the senators who wasn't afraid of telling the princes to shove it up their asses and shut the fuck up. He's the most well known senator because he's the youngest and obviously extremely attractive.

"There's no fucking service in this elevator," Michael complained, holding his phone up like it was the Lion King.

"Because your phone carrier sucks. I told you not to go with the cheapest one! You're a fucking prince, not broke."

"I'm sorry, Calum, I like to save my money for my man cave and not waste it on ugly ass sunglasses like you."

"We're gonna die in here. I can already feel myself suffocating. It's so hot. I'm sweating. I'm dying."

Calum had a tendency to be over dramatic sometimes.

"That's your imagination, dickhead," I rolled my eyes at the idiot in the corner.

"Helllpppppp," Calum groaned, kicking the elevator thinking it would have an effect on it.

It got to the point when it actually did get really hot and we were all pounding on the elevator door and pressing the alarm button or any button over and over.

Then finally, it started moving again.

"Okay, guys, next meeting, I say we focus on elevators," Michael said, exhausted and relieved.

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor and we were greeted by a well dressed Ashton.

"Didn't I tell you to watch the sugar content, Calum?" He shook his but there was a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Fuck off."

He joined us in the death trap and we rode up to the fifth floor.

"Why are you going to the fifth floor? Your room's not up there. Those are only for the royal children. Which you're really not," Calum asked kind of rudely.

Ashton let out a long sigh, "Well, if you must know, I'm going to talk to Luke about some military plans."

Luke guards the fifth floor sometimes. But most of the time he's in my room sleeping. I wasn't going to let my friend stay up late being exhausted.

We all walked into our separate rooms where I can immediately hear Michael being greeted by his girlfriend really loudly.

"Hey yo asshat, Ashton wants to talk to you," I said to Luke when I walked into my room.

He nodded, fixed his uniform, and walked out.

From: fboy supreme
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy

To: fboy supreme
go away

From: fboy supreme
come join me in bed

To: fboy supreme
i don't do fuckboys

From: fboy supreme
:( but i wanna cuddle

To: fboy supreme
you probably wanna fuck too

From: fboy supreme
aw is the virgin scared

To: fboy supreme
bye

To: fboy supreme
gotta blast

Calum has always been flirty and it was kind of annoying. We've known each other since I was born and it was fine until we were like twelve and then Cal went into the 'Fuckboy training' phase. And that was when he flirted with everyone. Even the fucking maids. C'mon dude.

-

There were a lot of kinks in this castle. One being the elevator, and the second being the wifi.

So I was not surprised when it turned off at three in the morning when I was having my Grey's Anatomy marathon.

And I was also not surprised when Calum pounded on my door two seconds after it turned off.

"Aw, honey, did it interrupt your porn?"

"You have no chill. But yes, it did."

He was now walking around my room holding his phone up, looking for wifi.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE WIFI IN THIS CORNER!" He jumped up and down all excited.

"WHAT?" I quickly shoved him out of that spot and tried to get wifi for myself.

"NO, BITCH I GOT IT FIRST." He yelled, pushing me out of the wifi corner.

"THIS IS MY ROOM."

"DID I ASK?"

"At least share."

"Fine," he huffed and scooted his butt.

After awhile, he finally agreed to watch Grey's Anatomy, the best fucking show ever, with me.

"Damn, Karev is hot."

We actually stayed in the corner the whole night, too lazy to actually get up. And eventually fell asleep.