{ch 8 }

ch 8

I was going to the bathroom, because I had to pee. And it was normal to go pee after you wake up.

But what was not normal was that there was a guy in my bathroom. Also peeing.

"Holy fuck shit, Calum!" I yelled, turning on the lights to see the idiot peeing in my bathroom.

"Shut up, will you? Michael will hear. We're playing hide and seek."

"Is this your way of replacing snapchat because your one hundred day streak is gone?' I groaned.

"I KNEW YOU'D BE IN KATHERINE'S ROOM! YOU LOSE BECAUSE YOU'RE A LOSER!" Michael ran in, jumping on Calum. Thankfully Calum was already done peeing and pulled up his boxers.

"Um, guys... I'm very happy that we have confirmed that Calum is a loser but I have to pee, so would you get out?" I said, breaking up Michael and Calum.

"You're just jealous that I was all over your boyfriend," Michael said sarcastically.

Calum scoffed, "I don't date."

"I thought I was an exception?" Michael gasped.

"We were over when Katherine decided to break our snapchat streak," Calum said while Michael pretended to cry.

"Don't be salty, your relationship wouldn't have lasted long anyway I don't know, considering Michael's girlfriend and all."

"I'm not salty, I'm just lightly salted," Calum argued.

"You just need to get laid, man," Michael advised.

"I know, right. Couldn't get any lately because the guards wouldn't let me out of their sight when I was in a wheelchair."

"Wanna crash one of the senator's kid's party tonight?" Michael asked.

"Guys, get out," I demanded, feeling like my bladder was about to burst, "You can work out your plans for getting laid tonight somewhere else."

"You guys just can't hide in Katherine's bathroom when you want to hide from your body guards," Luke came in all of a sudden, "They were looking around frantically for you."

"We were playing hide and seek, jesus, Luke, you need to stop being salty, too," Michael said, "Hey, Luke, come to a party with us tonight. We're trying to get Calum laid and pretty sure you need to get some, too."

"Luke has a girlfriend," Calum rolled his eyes, "We saw her yesterday when we snuck out, dumbass."

"It's not my fault you guys never tell me anything," Michael pouted.

"Don't ditch your guards," Luke looked at each of us, "Please. And Katherine you're not going, you're underaged and I'm pretty sure there's going to be alcohol if Michael's going."

"I'm going too," Calum added.

"No, you're not."

"What? Are you still salty that me and Katherine snuck out the other day?"

"Yes, I'm salty. You snuck out and could've died," Luke was overreacting like usual which made all of us roll our eyes in annoyance.

"If you guys don't get out, I'm going to be extra salty because I really need to pee."

"Hehe. Pee smells salty," Michael giggled.

"Get out. You're done. All of you," I demanded, herding the three boys out of the bathroom.

After I got ready for the day, I walked out into my room only to see the one and only fuckboy laying on my bed.

"What do you want?" I sighed.