{ch 4}

picture creds to google

ch 4

I peeked inside Calum's room, praying that the strippers left already because no amount of therapy would fix that.

Calum was obviously naked but at least the blanket covered his weenie.

Yesterday, I felt guilty because I forgot his birthday and didn't really get him anything. So I went out and bought him something that would obviously top Michael's gift.

I quickly took the box that contained his actual present from me and walked besides his bed.

The box was just a cardboard box with a bow on top. I couldn't have been bothered to wrap it.

"Psst," I poked Calum's face.

He didn't even react and went on snoring.

"Yo, wake up," I tried again but the little ass didn't even stir.

I sighed, "I have to do this the hard way."

I picked up one of his pillows and whacked him in the face.

"Ow! What the hell?" He groaned, rubbing his eyes.

"Hi."

"What do you want? I'm tired," he grunted and pulled his blanket up further to cover his face.

"I would pull the blanket off of you but you're naked."

"Darling, more like you would pull the blanket off of me because I'm naked."

"Can you just participate for a minute here? I'm trying to be nice."

He slowly sat up and raised his perfect eyebrows, "Well?"

"I got you an actual present. Because I kinda forgot your birthday yesterday." I smiled sheepishly.

"You kinda forgot? I'm so fucking offended. You can make it up to me by giving me a blowjob, though," he joked. Well, I hope he was joking.

"Just open your present," I sighed and gently put the box down on the bed.

"Is this better than the strippers and the blowjob?"

"Yes."

He opened the box and the puppy I got him barked.

"Oh my fuck. I think I'm about to kiss you."

"Please don't."

The puppy was so hyper and Calum kept making faces at him. I didn't know who was cuter.

"I'm naming him Mark because he's my favorite in Grey's Anatomy." Calum smiled excitedly.

"I got him because his cute face reminded me of yours."

Holy shit.

I did not just.

I just fed the dragon aka his ego.

I'm supposed to hate this fuckboy.

Calum smirked, "Your flirting skills are almost as good as mine, sweetheart."

"I'm just gonna leave," I said awkwardly, desperately trying to get away from this awkward situation.

"No, Katherine. Come here," he said, walking up to me and engulfing me in a hug.

"Thanks for the birthday present. It totally beat Michael's," he winked.

"Are you fucking serious? Who is this?" Michael came into the room holding Mark like he's never seen a dog before.