{ch 5}

ch 5

Luke walked me into the safe house which was armed with guards and everything.

Luke handed me a gun, "Remember everything I taught you about guns?"

I nodded.

He sighed and pulled me into a hug, "I have to go back and help."

"Be careful, please," I whispered, not letting go.

"Of course I will. The breadsticks never die."

"Shut up. Nobody's going to die," I scolded him, not finding his joke amusing.

"I love you," he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you, too," I said and then he was gone.

I was escorted in by some guards and I see Michael and Mark.

Michael was pacing around whispering to himself, obviously so stressed out.

Hell, even Mark looked stressed out and scared.

"Katherine, oh my god, you're safe. I was so fucking scared," Michael sobbed and engulfed me into a hug.

"Michael, it's okay. We're okay," I tried to comfort him, rubbing his back, "But where's Calum."

"Um," he coughed, separating himself from me and getting himself sorted out.

"They shot him," his lips quavered.

Holy shit.

This is not happening.

"Is he dead?" I whispered, not really wanting to hear the answer. I was so scared.

"I don't know. The guards literally pulled me away and put me in a van when I saw him."

~

It's been an hour and nobody has heard anything. At least this place has wifi.

"He's has to be alive, right?" I asked Michael while petting Mark. Michael and I were in a corner, just sitting and waiting.

"Of course. He's fucking Calum Hood. And if he dies and doesn't get with you, I owe Audrey fifty bucks."

"Princess? Prince? Um they caught the group of people who were attacking the castle. You guys can go back now," one of the new guards said to us timidly. You could tell he was new here judging by how scared of us he looked.

"We're going to the hospital to visit Calum," I stated as I got into one of the black vans along with Michael and they nodded.

I was slightly relieved to see Luke in the van, still alive and well. Thank god.

I gave Mark to one of the guards and told them they had to take good care of him or they'll be answering to the intimidating Prince Calum.

There were paparazzi circled around the hospital.

Jesus Christ.

Michael even tried to annoy them away.

"Do you guys have to repeatedly press a button that fast on your camera? Or do you just hold it? Because if you could press something that fast that would be really cool," Michael laughed.

They were blocking the entrance just because they wanted a picture of Michael and I walking. It's not that interesting.

After about twenty minutes of trying to get in I was kind of pissed.

"Princess! Prince! Why are you guys here? Is Prince Calum hurt?"

"You don't really care, you just want your picture and story," I stated.